Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Dang it, Brit's are everywhere

_Arizona woman goes to bed with 'pounding' headache, wakes up with
British accent_

"...“I went to say, ‘My name is Michelle,’ and it came out like,
“Rabbit, fox…”

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/02/13/arizona-woman-goes-to-bed-with-pounding-headache-wakes-up-with-british-accent.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/13/2018 04:56 PM, Oren wrote:
_Arizona woman goes to bed with 'pounding' headache, wakes up with
British accent_

"...€œI went to say, €˜My name is Michelle, and it came out like,
€œRabbit, fox€¦€

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/02/13/arizona-woman-goes-to-bed-with-pounding-headache-wakes-up-with-british-accent.html

Tell that poor lady to swallow her food before talking!

that red "anti-rust" primer dries *SO* dang slow - what's faster?maybe add cobalt drier? dave Metalworking 12 April 10th 06 04:33 AM
god-dang latex paint peter p. Home Repair 13 January 25th 06 01:42 AM
Dang! Steve B Metalworking 9 December 27th 05 05:02 PM
Dang, now THAT'S a mortiser! Bruce Adams Woodworking 13 August 13th 05 05:20 AM
OT - Dang Sun. I'm a lobster! Mike W. Woodworking 1 April 10th 05 06:02 PM