Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crazy Glue Solvent ?

Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will
dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910.
It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some
leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2018 6:02 AM, Robert11 wrote:
Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will
dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910.
It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some
leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks,
Bob

Acetone will work or maybe the wife has nail polish removal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 03:02:21 -0800 (PST), Robert11
wrote:

Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will
dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910.
It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some
leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks,
Bob

Not real safe, but acetone is usually used. Best in a ventilated area.
No flames or sparks.

-dan z-

--
Someone who thinks logically provides
a nice contrast to the real world.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will
dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910.
It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some
leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks,
Bob

Not real safe, but acetone is usually used. Best in a ventilated area.
No flames or sparks.

-dan z-

Most "debonders" contain nitromethane
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will
dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910.
It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some
leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks,
Bob

Not real safe, but acetone is usually used. Best in a ventilated area.
No flames or sparks.

-dan z-

Most "debonders" contain nitromethane

Not quite as flammable but still flammable. Also more toxic than
acetone. Both should be handled in ventilated areas with no sparks or
flames.

Junior Member

Default Crazy Glue Is The Main Key For Home Improvement Service.

It is used to seal or a crack needs repairing. It is the first thing contractors use for all their construction or repair needs. Here, i have a one link Removing Super Glue | Super Glue Corporation. It will be very helpful for you.

Thanks
Evan Rojas
Advanced Professional Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will
dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910.
It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some
leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks,
Bob

Not real safe, but acetone is usually used. Best in a ventilated
area. No flames or sparks.

-dan z-

Most "debonders" contain nitromethane

Not quite as flammable but still flammable. Also more toxic than
acetone. Both should be handled in ventilated areas with no
sparks or flames.

If you actually have to specify the aforementioned, the individual(s)
looking to mess around with either probably shouldn't.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he