Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.comcast

Default How to stream Prime TV on Comcast?

I am a dumb owner of a dumb TV. I have Comblast X1. What do I need to do?

Thanks, I'll be back in a few days...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.comcast

On 2/2/2018 5:20 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I am a dumb owner of a dumb TV. I have Comblast X1. What do I need to
do?

Thanks, I'll be back in a few days...

See: https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=16775794011
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.comcast

On 2/2/2018 5:20 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
I am a dumb owner of a dumb TV. I have Comblast X1. What do I need to do?

Thanks, I'll be back in a few days...

Because some manufacturers still have not patched their firmware's WPA2/KRACK security hole, I'd avoid wifi-only devices and purchase devices with an ethernet port.