DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to stream Prime TV on Comcast? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/604691-how-stream-prime-tv-comcast.html)

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= February 2nd 18 10:20 PM

How to stream Prime TV on Comcast?

I am a dumb owner of a dumb TV. I have Comblast X1. What do I need to do?

Thanks, I'll be back in a few days...

--
Tekkie

Peter[_14_] February 3rd 18 12:41 PM

See: https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=16775794011

Jimmy[_21_] February 4th 18 01:17 PM

How to stream Prime TV on Comcast?

On 2/2/2018 5:20 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
I am a dumb owner of a dumb TV. I have Comblast X1. What do I need to do?

Thanks, I'll be back in a few days...

Because some manufacturers still have not patched their firmware's WPA2/KRACK security hole, I'd avoid wifi-only devices and purchase devices with an ethernet port.