Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 13:52:14 -0500, micky
wrote:

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Just tell the service agents you are a liberal from Baltimore. They
will fall down, roll around on the floor; then give you an emotional
support lolly-pop. Pick your color.

Snowflakes on the east coast need help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:52:25 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Emotional support peacock? WTF? They're nasty. They scream.
They stink. If I was on a plane with one, I think I might wring
its neck.

Honestly, if people need emotional support animals, they should
just stay the **** home with them.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/01/2018 02:41 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:52:25 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Emotional support peacock? WTF? They're nasty. They scream.
They stink. If I was on a plane with one, I think I might wring
its neck.

Honestly, if people need emotional support animals, they should
just stay the **** home with them.

Cindy Hamilton

I'd rather sit next to the peacock than it's owner.

IMO, secure them both in a locked crate and ship them via UPS, FedEx, Cargolux, Atlas Air, Cathay Pacific or et alia.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Just tell the service agents you are a liberal from Baltimore. They
will fall down, roll around on the floor; then give you an emotional
support lolly-pop. Pick your color.

According to liberal rules that color would HAVE to be blue. Certainly not
red and since they preach but not practice diversity no other colors would
be allowed.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Just tell the service agents you are a liberal from Baltimore. They
will fall down, roll around on the floor; then give you an emotional
support lolly-pop. Pick your color.

Snowflakes on the east coast need help.

Get a Negro American friend to be your "Emotional Support Negro". Have a vest made with "Service Negro" printed on it and see if you can get a free seat on the plane for your Negro friend. It's the kind of prank I'd pull and make a YouTube video if I was able to. To fight absurd policies, you must out-absurd the idiots promoting the codswallop. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Annoyed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Tekkie®, Not_today wrote:
Keep politics out of a home owners discussion. Don't be a ugly American

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...f-1157904-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Another option might be one's emotional support Smith & Wesson...

--
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded emotional and sexual maturity."
- Sigmund Freud
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this
month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock."Â*Â* I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do.Â* My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Just tell the service agents you are a liberal from Baltimore.Â* They
will fall down, roll around on the floor; then give you an emotional
support lolly-pop.Â* Pick your color.

Snowflakes on the east coast need help.

Get a Negro American friend to be your "Emotional Support Negro".
Have a vest made with "Service Negro" printed on it and see if you
can get a free seat on the plane for your Negro friend. It's the kind
of prank I'd pull and make a YouTube video if I was able to. To fight
absurd policies, you must out-absurd the idiots promoting the
codswallop. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Annoyed Monster

Another option might be one's emotional support Smith & Wesson...

Â* I don't think that one will fly ... (!)

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

This is all hysterical!! A peacock on a plane?? I don't think so. LOL

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this
month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

[snip]

Get a Negro American friend to be your "Emotional Support Negro".
Have a vest made with "Service Negro" printed on it and see if you
can get a free seat on the plane for your Negro friend. It's the kind
of prank I'd pull and make a YouTube video if I was able to. To fight
absurd policies, you must out-absurd the idiots promoting the
codswallop. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Annoyed Monster

Another option might be one's emotional support Smith & Wesson...

Â* I don't think that one will fly ... (!)

Probably not. I wonder how my support companion, Gaston [Glock], would
play out.

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

[snip]

[8~{} Uncle Annoyed Monster

Another option might be one's emotional support Smith & Wesson...

Â* I don't think that one will fly ... (!)

This is all hysterical!! A peacock on a plane?? I don't think so. LOL

Agreed, but that's exactly what this maroon insisted on doing even after
being told 3x's prior to arrival at the airport that it wouldn't fly
(quite literally).

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What are you, one of those gun huggers? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

.

* I don't think that one will fly ... (!)

This is all hysterical!! A peacock on a plane?? I don't think so. LOL

The video doesn't show it but they didn't let it on.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

[snip]

This is all hysterical!! A peacock on a plane?? I don't think so. LOL

Agreed, but that's exactly what this maroon insisted on doing even after
being told 3x's prior to arrival at the airport that it wouldn't fly
(quite literally).

That I didn't know. I thought, Surely she checked first, and I'm glad
to see she did. Unfortunately, I guess she didn't listen when told No.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Not_today
m wrote:
replying to Tekkie®, Not_today wrote:
Keep politics out of a home owners discussion. Don't be a
ugly
American

keep your leeching homemoanershub out of Alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 12:41:39 PM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:52:25 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Emotional support peacock? WTF? They're nasty. They scream.
They stink. If I was on a plane with one, I think I might wring
its neck.

Honestly, if people need emotional support animals, they should
just stay the **** home with them.

Cindy Hamilton

The women is NUTS...next posting please. Peacocks indeed...what next in this
mixed up frickin world?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 01 Feb 2018 23:14:02 GMT, Not_today
m wrote:

replying to Tekkie®, Not_today wrote:
Keep politics out of a home owners discussion. Don't be a ugly American

+1
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is all hysterical!! A peacock on a plane?? I don't think so. LOL

--
Maggie

It turns out she had bought a ticket for the peacock.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2018 12:04 AM, Roy wrote:
[...]

My emotional support animal is a black bear. He is usually friendly...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Not_today posted for all of us...

replying to Tekkie®, Not_today wrote:
Keep politics out of a home owners discussion. Don't be a ugly American

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...f-1157904-.htm

Thank you mr net protector and take homemoaners hubless with you.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky posted for all of us...

m wrote:

replying to Tekkie®, Not_today wrote:
Keep politics out of a home owners discussion. Don't be a ugly American

+1

Thank you mr net protector and take homemoaners hubless with you. You
especially have no input on this.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

I prefer Sig. But if times are tough I will buck up and use my Shield.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Unquestionably Confused posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

Please turn off your Avast ad. Thank you.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Heh, heh. I guess either one will get you to your "safe space".

--
Remember the First Rule of gun fighting....have a gun.
- Jeff Cooper

'Dear Mr. President': Dan Rather posts emotional note aboutPortland stabbings ZZyXX[_3_] Home Repair 2 May 31st 17 09:10 PM
[email protected] bcapsp Home Repair 0 May 18th 07 11:00 AM
Crazy idea? Painting Indian Peacock slate to bring it back to life. mike Home Repair 3 April 13th 06 05:18 PM
THE PEACOCK CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 April 28th 05 10:34 AM
Peacock Dial Indicator [email protected] Metalworking 3 December 23rd 04 03:21 AM