Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:52:25 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Woman with emotional-support peacock tries to board United flight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.ca048beb578d

I plan to take a flight from this airport, Newark, later this month, and
I think I will tell the persons at the counter and the gate:

"I understand that if I request one, you will provide an emotional
support peacock." I'll see if I can get a laugh out of them.

It's not easy to do. My mother used to try and rarely succeeded.

Emotional support peacock? WTF? They're nasty. They scream.
They stink. If I was on a plane with one, I think I might wring
its neck.

Honestly, if people need emotional support animals, they should
just stay the **** home with them.

Cindy Hamilton