Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This makes interesting reading

*Check out the pre-nuptual agreement!*

Makes one think that Ivana's been paid a LOT of hush money to speak so
lavishly about her ex husband.

Piers interviews her in a suspiciously passive (for him) way

Of course, Piers is a good friend of Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-w...resident-trump
--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 9:37:13 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
*Check out the pre-nuptual agreement!*

Makes one think that Ivana's been paid a LOT of hush money to speak so
lavishly about her ex husband.

Piers interviews her in a suspiciously passive (for him) way

Of course, Piers is a good friend of Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-w...resident-trump
--
Bod

If you're talking about Piers Morgan, he's a real POS. I never cared
for him all that much, but the final straw was when he interviewed the
lady that had run as the GOP candidate for Senate, in MD, I think.
During the campaign, she had been accused of being a witch. That had
all been dealt with, the election was long over. So, she comes on his
show and was very gracious, she was answering all his questions. Then
he starts in on "you were accused of being a witch", and she goes along
with that a bit, laughs it off, tries to be nice. But that POS just
kept pounding away on her about being a witch. She finally told him
off and walked off, which is what I would have done. He's an example
of the biased media. If that was a lib guest, the whole interview would
have been a fluff piece.

As for Ivana, it's been well covered that Trump requires strict non-disclosure
agreements, the most restrictive that employment attorneys have seen.
He also did that with his campaign staff. Those agreements say that you
can't talk about anything to do with Trump, his businesses, his family,
etc, ever, period. It's not unreasonable to assume his prenuptial
agreements would have similar, ie that if you ever say anything negative,
he doesn't have to pay you anymore and probably gets his money back too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10:07:26 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message

Tom Cotton 'didn't hear' Trump say Haiti and African nations are '********
countries'

Now he's changed his story. His first version was, I don't recall Trump
saying that. Enough people heard it, we know it's true. Best evidence
is hours after it happened, when the accusation first emerged, the WH
issued a statement saying unlike other politicians, Trump puts America
first. If it was not what he said, whey didn't the WH come out and
deny it? Even now, the WH hasn't denied it. Only Trump has tweeted
that while his words were tough, those were not the words he used.
WTF does that even mean in Trump speak? It could mean that Durbin
left out a "the", an "it", a "very", or some other word that does not
change the fact that he called them ******** countries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/18 7:07 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message

Tom Cotton 'didn't hear' Trump say Haiti and African nations are '********
countries'

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., became the second senator Sunday morning to
contradict claims that President Trump used the word "********" to describe
Haiti and African counties during a meeting with Senate lawmakers on
immigration this week.

Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., also denied the reports Sunday.

"I did not hear that word either ... I didn't hear it and I was sitting no
further away from President Trump than Sen. [Dick] Dubin was," Cotton told
CBS News.

Durbin was the first to publicly affirm reports that the president used that
word during the closed-door meeting.

Perdue, who was also present at the meeting, repeatedly said Sunday morning
the reports were a "gross misrepresentation" and the president did not make
those comments.

"I am telling you that he did not use that word," Perdue told ABC News.

Both Cotton and Perdue made a point of saying Durbin had a history of
publicly twisting comments made by Republicans in private meetings.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who was also at the meeting, has backed up
Durbin's account. Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., was not present but told ABC
News Sunday that senators who were present gave him an account similar to
Durbin's and Graham's.

The reports of the alleged comments have provoked widespread condemnation of
Trump, with many critics like Durbin and Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., calling
them flat-out racist.

Trump has denied making the remarks, tweeting Friday, "Never said anything
derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and
troubled country. Never said 'take them out.' Made up by Dems. I have a
wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future
meetings - unfortunately, no trust!"

thank you for proving that republicans can't stop lying