Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default This makes interesting reading

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 9:37:13 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
*Check out the pre-nuptual agreement!*

Makes one think that Ivana's been paid a LOT of hush money to speak so
lavishly about her ex husband.

Piers interviews her in a suspiciously passive (for him) way

Of course, Piers is a good friend of Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-w...resident-trump
--
Bod

If you're talking about Piers Morgan, he's a real POS. I never cared
for him all that much, but the final straw was when he interviewed the
lady that had run as the GOP candidate for Senate, in MD, I think.
During the campaign, she had been accused of being a witch. That had
all been dealt with, the election was long over. So, she comes on his
show and was very gracious, she was answering all his questions. Then
he starts in on "you were accused of being a witch", and she goes along
with that a bit, laughs it off, tries to be nice. But that POS just
kept pounding away on her about being a witch. She finally told him
off and walked off, which is what I would have done. He's an example
of the biased media. If that was a lib guest, the whole interview would
have been a fluff piece.

As for Ivana, it's been well covered that Trump requires strict non-disclosure
agreements, the most restrictive that employment attorneys have seen.
He also did that with his campaign staff. Those agreements say that you
can't talk about anything to do with Trump, his businesses, his family,
etc, ever, period. It's not unreasonable to assume his prenuptial
agreements would have similar, ie that if you ever say anything negative,
he doesn't have to pay you anymore and probably gets his money back too.