Posted to alt.home.repair

Default So much for raw water

This guy won't touch it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...1/#raw-water-1

Food poisoning expert Bill Marler has cut certain foods out of his diet
after more than two decades as a foodborne-illness attorney. The latest
addition: unfiltered, untreated water, which has recently become an
obsession in Silicon Valley. Other items Marler won't eat are more
commonplace, like oysters, sprouts, and uncooked flour. A deep
knowledge of thousands of food poisoning cases across the US has scared
Bill Marler off of certain foods. With more than two decades working as
a food poisoning advocate and attorney, there are simply some things
that Marler has cut out of his diet. Marler has won more than $600
million for clients in foodborne-illness cases
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 22:40:10 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This guy won't touch it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...1/#raw-water-1

Food poisoning expert Bill Marler has cut certain foods out of his diet
after more than two decades as a foodborne-illness attorney. The latest
addition: unfiltered, untreated water, which has recently become an
obsession in Silicon Valley. Other items Marler won't eat are more
commonplace, like oysters, sprouts, and uncooked flour. A deep
knowledge of thousands of food poisoning cases across the US has scared
Bill Marler off of certain foods. With more than two decades working as
a food poisoning advocate and attorney, there are simply some things
that Marler has cut out of his diet. Marler has won more than $600
million for clients in foodborne-illness cases

Yep - I always base my most-important life-decisions on
the results of USA litigation cases.
It's why I never use a step-ladder without reading all the
safety stickers ...
.. what about those mattress tags "Do not remove .."
Scary ... I can hardly sleep at night.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2018 11:11 PM, wrote:
[...]

It's all about choice.Â* You're always free to ignore the warning labels.

Posted to alt.home.repair

BurfordTJustice wrote:

Prices of dangerous 'raw water' are skyrocketing to $60 as Silicon Valley's
latest trend flies off the shelves

One store selling "raw water" increased the price of 2.5 gallons to $60.99
from $36.99 after a New York Times article on the bizarre trend - and it's
still sold out.

I favor the DIY approach: buy distilled water (at about $1 per gallon)
and add whatever impurities you wish.