Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair

Default MY MOULIE TRANNY 'PLEASANCE' WASHED MY MOULIE SWEATS

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:21:18 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/17/2017 5:55 PM, fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke wrote:
An' that's a good thing, too.* They was startin' to smell like my bunger.
Discuss my bunger.

Sometimes when I fart loudly, it leaves a stain on my sweats.
Sometimes, I say; not always.

Thank **** for that.

Wot about the stains it leaves on yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's'
face?

Or can't you tell?

LOLOK
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:44:01 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Sometimes when I fart loudly, it leaves a stain on my sweats.
Sometimes, I say; not always.

Thank **** for that.

Wot about the stains it leaves on yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's'
face?

You ARE a ****stain on humanity's face, Razovic!

LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/17/2017 5:55 PM, fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke wrote:
An' that's a good thing, too.* They was startin' to smell like my bunger.
Discuss my bunger.

Sometimes when I fart loudly, it leaves a stain on my sweats.
Sometimes, I say; not always.

Thank **** for that.

Wot about the stains it leaves on yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's'
face?

Or can't you tell?

LOLOK

Could you "tell" if I bitchslapped you with my cock??
Is that wot you want?

Can you "tell" if you even GOT, a cock Midnight?
When was the last time you were able to take, a look?
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:24:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Could you "tell" if I bitchslapped you with my cock??
Is that wot you want?

Can you "tell" if you even GOT, a cock Midnight?
When was the last time you were able to take, a look?

Everytime you take it out of your gob, Miss Recktum!

I'M TAKING MOULIE TRANNY 'PLEASANCE' Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein) Home Repair 3 July 4th 17 07:37 PM
Window condensation / sweats [email protected] Home Repair 30 December 4th 06 04:55 PM
Toshiba M-5900 VCR tranny running hot. antdes45 Electronics Repair 2 September 7th 05 12:32 AM
my garage sweats longshot Home Repair 20 June 1st 05 03:55 PM
old OC36 TRANNY ???? paul405 Electronics Repair 3 December 15th 04 10:08 PM