Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair

Default MY MOULIE TRANNY 'PLEASANCE' WASHED MY MOULIE SWEATS

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:10:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/18/2017 8:44 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:21:18 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/17/2017 5:55 PM, fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke wrote:
An' that's a good thing, too.* They was startin' to smell like my bunger.
Discuss my bunger.

Sometimes when I fart loudly, it leaves a stain on my sweats.
Sometimes, I say; not always.

Thank **** for that.

Wot about the stains it leaves on yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's'
face?

Or can't you tell?

LOLOK

Could you "tell" if I bitchslapped you with my cock??
Is that wot you want?

Can you "tell" if you even GOT, a cock Midnight?
When was the last time you were able to take, a look?
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.