Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Warped Door query

My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking. Whoever you
are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults make
you look smart and competent.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...y-1148060-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 9:14:11 AM UTC-5, Florence R. Webb wrote:
My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking. Whoever you
are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults make
you look smart and competent.
--

I'm sorry someone was mean to you Flo. What is it you need help with? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Warped Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 11:13:58 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 9:14:11 AM UTC-5, Florence R. Webb wrote:
My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking. Whoever you
are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults make
you look smart and competent.
--

I'm sorry someone was mean to you Flo. What is it you need help with? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Warped Monster

Her warped door, obviously.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/17 9:14 AM, Florence R. Webb wrote:
My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking.
Whoever you
are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults
make
you look smart and competent.

And yet for all the garbage, knowledgeable people will answer
questions.
Someone used to compare ahr to the small town corner hardware store.
It might
resemble the local coffee shop. Women gossip, men discuss local news.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2017 10:14 AM, Florence R. Webb wrote:
My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking. Whoever you
are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults make
you look smart and competent.

I use WD-40. A light spray followed by a rubdown with a dry cloth to remove any excess. WD-40 is exceptional at unwarping doors. My doors are in a somewhat damp area of a basement and using
WD-40 prevents any warping for me. I've had my door outside and a sprinkle of rain comes up and wets the surface - a quick spray and rubdown prevents any warping.

Front door warped (from heat or rain) and can't lock it Maimai UK diy 2 July 23rd 06 10:24 AM
Warped shed door Jay Pique Woodworking 1 July 17th 06 10:58 PM
Best place to buy non-warped door casing ? sm_jamieson UK diy 0 July 17th 06 01:06 PM
Unwarp a warped door? Mike Barnard UK diy 9 February 9th 05 10:40 PM
Warped outer plate - query John Moorhead Woodworking 2 December 15th 04 10:14 PM