Posted to alt.home.repair
Woody Johnson Woody Johnson is offline

Default Warped Door query

On 10/22/2017 10:14 AM, Florence R. Webb wrote:
My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking. Whoever you
are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults make
you look smart and competent.

I use WD-40. A light spray followed by a rubdown with a dry cloth to remove any excess. WD-40 is exceptional at unwarping doors. My doors are in a somewhat damp area of a basement and using
WD-40 prevents any warping for me. I've had my door outside and a sprinkle of rain comes up and wets the surface - a quick spray and rubdown prevents any warping.