Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what caulk to use on concrete driveway before applying color top solvent concrete sealer (solid color).

This summer had my driveway sealed with sherwin williams solvent sealer. The
fellow used a white caulk on some of the holes before using the sealer. I'm
noticing some smaller cracks appearing and want to use a caulk that I can use
this solvent over but everything I read states to use latex paint or if its
concrete caulking - not paintable. Any help appreciated.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...r-1148049-.htm