DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   what caulk to use on concrete driveway before applying color top solvent concrete sealer (solid color). (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/598672-what-caulk-use-concrete-driveway-before-applying-color-top-solvent-concrete-sealer-solid-color.html)

Rose Gatto October 22nd 17 02:44 AM

what caulk to use on concrete driveway before applying color top solvent concrete sealer (solid color).

This summer had my driveway sealed with sherwin williams solvent sealer. The
fellow used a white caulk on some of the holes before using the sealer. I'm
noticing some smaller cracks appearing and want to use a caulk that I can use
this solvent over but everything I read states to use latex paint or if its
concrete caulking - not paintable. Any help appreciated.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...r-1148049-.htm