Dave

Default Wagner Contractor sprayers opinions

What is your opinions of their sprayers? Menards has one on sale for
$259.00. I think their hand models are junk, but that's my opinion. Thanks
for your opinions.

m Ransley

For 259 its not Commercial Quality that starts at about 900. Look into
Titan at Sherwin Williams I put 400 gallons though no problem. Graco is
good also. but 259 is 259.

SQLit

"Dave" wrote in message
What is your opinions of their sprayers? Menards has one on sale for
$259.00. I think their hand models are junk, but that's my opinion. Thanks
for your opinions.

I bought one from somewhere that was a Campbell-hausefelt something like 10
years ago. I put over 200 gallons of paint through it. Then last year I was
painting the outside walls of my home it crapped out. I took it a fix it
place, cost about a hundred to get fixed. Now it is boss again. I did not
have the time to deal with it at the moment.

The thing to remember is to clean the thing out. I tie the handle on and run
a fiver of clean water through it. Remember to reverse the tip
occasionally.
Then pull the suction hose off lay it on its back and spray wd-40 into it
for storage. 4-5 good squirts. Run a fiver of clean water through it before
trying to paint.
Forget all that fancy crap that they try to sell ya.

Have fun and remember the overspray