SQLit

Default Wagner Contractor sprayers opinions

"Dave" wrote in message
What is your opinions of their sprayers? Menards has one on sale for
$259.00. I think their hand models are junk, but that's my opinion. Thanks
for your opinions.

I bought one from somewhere that was a Campbell-hausefelt something like 10
years ago. I put over 200 gallons of paint through it. Then last year I was
painting the outside walls of my home it crapped out. I took it a fix it
place, cost about a hundred to get fixed. Now it is boss again. I did not
have the time to deal with it at the moment.

The thing to remember is to clean the thing out. I tie the handle on and run
a fiver of clean water through it. Remember to reverse the tip
occasionally.
Then pull the suction hose off lay it on its back and spray wd-40 into it
for storage. 4-5 good squirts. Run a fiver of clean water through it before
trying to paint.
Forget all that fancy crap that they try to sell ya.

Have fun and remember the overspray