Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default NAM FARE

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

Good morning dear recruits,

This I remember. . . Being a student of human nature, a cultural
anthropologist if you will, I was curious to the local customs whilst
IN COUNTRY. Food always plays an important role in any culture, and
that was true in Nam. The locals had a curious dish called "Fried Rat
with Onions." I sampled some of that fare, which reminded me a little
bit of chicken, a hint of rattler, and a smidgen of iguana. In
survival training school we learned how to live off the land, and that
training had proved, time and again, to be of utmost important to this
old war horse.

Fried Rat with Onions--try some today.

p.s. The gook rats are of the forest variety. They munch on veggies
and **** like that, so their meat is as clean as any farm animal.

----------------
Cordially,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.

Phony veteran Urinal Burke chugs negro jizz.

--
http://imgur.com/a/5QPCd

http://imgur.com/a/d5Z4l

LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 8/29/2017 7:17 AM, Brennus wrote:

Phony veteran Urinal Burke chugs negro jizz.

Geeeeze! It don't get much gayer that that!
LOL

That's right, honor thief Urinal Burke. You can't get any gayer. LOL!

--
http://imgur.com/a/5QPCd

http://imgur.com/a/d5Z4l

LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 8/29/2017 8:25 AM, BrennASs wrote:

That's right, honor thief Urinal Burke. You can't get any gayer. LOL!

Goat poaker Brennass calls other what he is.
LOL

Lame and ineffective retort from addle-brain geezer Urinal Burke. Every
day, Urinal's mental capacity continues to diminish. That's why Urinal
Burke constantly posts imbecilic gibberish on usenet. LOL!

--
http://imgur.com/a/5QPCd

http://imgur.com/a/d5Z4l

LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 8/29/2017 9:10 AM, Brennus wrote:
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

On 8/29/2017 8:25 AM, BrennASs wrote:

That's right, honor thief Urinal Burke. You can't get any gayer.

LOL!

Goat poaker Brennass calls other what he is.
LOL

Lame and ineffective retort from addle-brain geezer Urinal Burke.

Every
day, Urinal's mental capacity continues to diminish. That's why Urinal
Burke constantly posts imbecilic gibberish on usenet. LOL!

Hardly. It suits an asshole like you perfectly.
LOL

Babble on, addle-brain geezer! LOL!

--
http://imgur.com/a/5QPCd