Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
Brennus Brennus is offline

Default NAM FARE

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

Good morning dear recruits,

This I remember. . . Being a student of human nature, a cultural
anthropologist if you will, I was curious to the local customs whilst
IN COUNTRY. Food always plays an important role in any culture, and
that was true in Nam. The locals had a curious dish called "Fried Rat
with Onions." I sampled some of that fare, which reminded me a little
bit of chicken, a hint of rattler, and a smidgen of iguana. In
survival training school we learned how to live off the land, and that
training had proved, time and again, to be of utmost important to this
old war horse.

Fried Rat with Onions--try some today.

p.s. The gook rats are of the forest variety. They munch on veggies
and **** like that, so their meat is as clean as any farm animal.

Cordially,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.

Phony veteran Urinal Burke chugs negro jizz.

--
http://imgur.com/a/5QPCd

http://imgur.com/a/d5Z4l

LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!