Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Dick Gregory 84, RIP

Dick Gregory, the trailblazing comic and civil rights activist whose unique brand of comedy combined cutting wit and contemporary headlines, died Saturday. He was 84. (~_~

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...vist-dies.html

https://tinyurl.com/y7p3zepj

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Dick Gregory 84, RIP Along with Jerry Lewis (91)

On 8/20/17 10:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Dick Gregory, the trailblazing comic and civil rights activist whose unique brand of comedy combined cutting wit and contemporary headlines, died Saturday. He was 84. (~_~

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...vist-dies.html

https://tinyurl.com/y7p3zepj

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Article about Lewis he
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-dead-nutty-professor-bellboy-star-was-91-721408
or http://alturl.com/vbaup

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:44:10 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/20/17 10:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Dick Gregory, the trailblazing comic and civil rights activist whose unique brand of comedy combined cutting wit and contemporary headlines, died Saturday. He was 84. (~_~

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...vist-dies.html

https://tinyurl.com/y7p3zepj

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Article about Lewis he
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-dead-nutty-professor-bellboy-star-was-91-721408
or http://alturl.com/vbaup

Now that one gets to me because when me and my siblings were kids, we were glued to the TV when Jerry Lewis came on. He made a lot of people laugh and he'll be missed. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Heartbroken Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/20/17 4:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:44:10 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/20/17 10:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Dick Gregory, the trailblazing comic and civil rights activist whose unique brand of comedy combined cutting wit and contemporary headlines, died Saturday. He was 84. (~_~

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...vist-dies.html

https://tinyurl.com/y7p3zepj

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Article about Lewis he
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-dead-nutty-professor-bellboy-star-was-91-721408
or http://alturl.com/vbaup

Now that one gets to me because when me and my siblings were kids, we were glued to the TV when Jerry Lewis came on. He made a lot of people laugh and he'll be missed. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Heartbroken Monster

The things I remember most were the Telethons on Labor Day
weekend. Did anyone ever say why he got involved?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 8:49:14 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

I heard a discussion on talk radio about Jerry Lewis and the telethons but no one knew exactly why he was so involved with that charity. He did raise over a billion dollars for research into muscular dystrophy. In the 1950's and 1960's his movies were on TV all the time and I never wanted to miss one. I don't think there will ever be anyone who will come close to his comedic genius. He was one of a kind. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster