Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

Default Sir Gregory crying with no dates. . . .

In article ,
says...

I look at the local police arrest report daily and am
constantly amazed at how many young women are arrested
for assault and battery.

It's sad to see what you've become, curmudgeon!

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

In article sting.com,
lid says...

In article ,
says...

In article sting.com,
lid says...

In article ,
says...

In article sting.com,
lid says...

In article ,
says...

I look at the local police arrest report daily and am
constantly amazed at how many young women are arrested
for assault and battery.

It's sad to see what you've become, curmudgeon!

He's just tired of getting pepper sprayed every day.

No doubt. Sorry to read about your dad and your evil sister.
Sadly, it sounds just like my family.

There's a lot of that going around. Large sums of money bring out the
worst in a lot of people. It's a damned shame I had to find out he died
from an insurance company 2 1/2 months after the fact, but obviously she
didn't want me to know about it until as late as possible. I'll never
forgive her for that.

It wasn't even about the money with my grandmother that I cared
for for many years. I gave her an old antique doll that she had
given me when I was a child. They took it all to the street for
the dumptruck to pick up and didn't even let me know.

My dad died and I wasn't told either. They claimed to be
Christian people, but their actions speak even louder than
words.

You mean there's more than one family member as despicable as my sister?
How can you not notify someone when their own father dies? It doesn't
get much lower than that.

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
[...]

you can't that's why someone always tells within a few days
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:01:18 -0700, Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:

You mean there's more than one family member as despicable as my sister?
How can you not notify someone when their own father dies? It doesn't
get much lower than that.

One wonders if you cared about your father's life and
death, why didn't you stay in contact with him directly
instead of relying on a suspect sister to keep you
informed of his status?

If he was in a nursing home as a next of kin you could
easily have notified them to contact you immediately
in case he died.

While your sister sounds like a real scumbag, are you
not at least a little culpable for your being out of
the loop, so to speak?

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:14:37 -0500, Catalina wrote:
In article ,
says...

I look at the local police arrest report daily and am
constantly amazed at how many young women are arrested
for assault and battery.

It's sad to see what you've become, curmudgeon!

A totally free man is sad to become?

I think not!

Free of out-of-control, uppity bitches who
think committing assault and battery is
acceptable behavior is a good thing, IMO.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:01:18 -0700, Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:

You mean there's more than one family member as despicable as my sister?
How can you not notify someone when their own father dies? It doesn't
get much lower than that.

One wonders if you cared about your father's life and
death, why didn't you stay in contact with him directly
instead of relying on a suspect sister to keep you
informed of his status?

If he was in a nursing home as a next of kin you could
easily have notified them to contact you immediately
in case he died.

While your sister sounds like a real scumbag, are you
not at least a little culpable for your being out of
the loop, so to speak?

I guess you weren't taking notes when I explained all of this. She hid
him from me in a rest home. I found out where he was, and started
calling him every day. I tried to get him moved closer to me, and was
told by the staff that since my father had let her talk him into giving
her full control of his medical decisions, she was the only one who
could make that decision. I also hired an attorney at my father's
request, to get her control of his life transferred to me. The staff
notified her that I was trying to do that, and two days before I could
make it happen, she moved him to parts unknown. My sister didn't give a
rat's ass about my father, just his money. She never even called or
visited him when she stuck him in the rest home.

I hope you find this explanation "interesting".

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

and no one else in the whole world knew
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 13:37:13 -0700, Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
says...
[...]

I think you have a good criminal case for kidnapping. You should
pursue it.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

[...]

A civil suit is already in progress. Then, I plan to contact the
District Attorney. The civil case specifically mentions financial elder
abuse. There was a time when my sister and I got along fine, but that
was before she got her claws on his life and his estate. My father was
a great man, a West Point graduate, an aerospace engineer, an Air Force
pilot, and someone I always looked up to. The fact that she could treat
him like this, and not even provide a proper funeral for him is
something I never would have thought her capable of. IMO, she deserves
to spend the rest of her miserable life behind bars.

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:56:27 -0700, Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:

A civil suit is already in progress. Then, I plan to contact the
District Attorney. The civil case specifically mentions financial elder
abuse. There was a time when my sister and I got along fine, but that
was before she got her claws on his life and his estate. My father was
a great man, a West Point graduate, an aerospace engineer, an Air Force
pilot, and someone I always looked up to. The fact that she could treat
him like this, and not even provide a proper funeral for him is
something I never would have thought her capable of. IMO, she deserves
to spend the rest of her miserable life behind bars.

Too bad people don't go to jail in civil suits. They
are all about financial damages.

To put her sorry ass in jail will require a criminal
suit. Perhaps after she loses a civil suit a criminal
suit may be file effectively but don't wait too long
so the statute of limitations expires.

Kidnapping, however, may not work as the person who
was kidnapped would probably be the only one with
legal standing. Since he's deceased, I'm not sure
there can be a case.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Jim "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Gorman (aka Chimpy the Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate The PickleTickler), socked up as
Must haff a She boy again, in
m did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

I guess you weren't taking notes when I explained all of this. She hid
him from me in a rest home. I found out where he was, and started
calling him every day. I tried to get him moved closer to me, and was
told by the staff that since my father had let her talk him into giving
her full control of his medical decisions, she was the only one who
could make that decision. I also hired an attorney at my father's
request, to get her control of his life transferred to me. The staff
notified her that I was trying to do that, and two days before I could
make it happen, she moved him to parts unknown. My sister didn't give a
rat's ass about my father, just his money. She never even called or
visited him when she stuck him in the rest home.

I hope you find this explanation "interesting".

I find it boring. Stop whining, you pathetic little ****. ****
happens. Deal with it stoically or you're a ****ing pansy.

You shedding tears on Usenet for your daddy's money isn't going to
bring it back, Chimpy.

Besides, you'd just blow it all on morbidly obese dudes in pink
spandex and lubed-up boxing gloves anyways.

snicker

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID:

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to **** who he claims is a
guy:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely **** a male dog:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the **** down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: - Xanax
MID: - N2O
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Marijuana
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Amphetamine (!)
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Ecstasy
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Norco
MID: - N2O
MID: - N2O
MID: - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy tries enticing a straight man who lives with a woman to join
him in his lonely faggoty lifestyle:
company?"

Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID:
"Diddle me!"

MID:
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID:
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID:
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID:
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID:
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID:
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID:
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID:
"Pump a rump."

MID:
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID:
MID:
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID:
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID:
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID:
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID:
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID:
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID:
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Chimpy is confused again: "giant ball-like labia". LOL
MID:
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

snicker

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Crying wood Roger[_6_] Woodworking 7 January 15th 08 06:33 PM
She wants to depart angry bandages outside Gregory's cave. Josie Lauer Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 05:27 AM
Otherwise the walnut in Gregory's ulcer might clean some distant powders. Edwin Pawlowski Woodworking 0 May 19th 06 11:48 PM
Gregory S. Rogers, 42, of Cincinnati, Ohio TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD Woodworking 0 April 24th 06 06:40 PM
Boo Hoo - Natalie crying and talking [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 August 27th 04 11:47 AM