Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
Mustaffa Sheboygan Mustaffa Sheboygan is offline

Default Sir Gregory crying with no dates. . . .

In article sting.com,
lid says...

In article ,
says...

In article sting.com,
lid says...

In article ,
says...

I look at the local police arrest report daily and am
constantly amazed at how many young women are arrested
for assault and battery.

It's sad to see what you've become, curmudgeon!

He's just tired of getting pepper sprayed every day.

No doubt. Sorry to read about your dad and your evil sister.
Sadly, it sounds just like my family.

There's a lot of that going around. Large sums of money bring out the
worst in a lot of people. It's a damned shame I had to find out he died
from an insurance company 2 1/2 months after the fact, but obviously she
didn't want me to know about it until as late as possible. I'll never
forgive her for that.

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan