Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Dick Gregory 84, RIP Along with Jerry Lewis (91)

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:44:10 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/20/17 10:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Dick Gregory, the trailblazing comic and civil rights activist whose unique brand of comedy combined cutting wit and contemporary headlines, died Saturday. He was 84. (~_~

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...vist-dies.html

https://tinyurl.com/y7p3zepj

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Article about Lewis he
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-dead-nutty-professor-bellboy-star-was-91-721408
or http://alturl.com/vbaup

Now that one gets to me because when me and my siblings were kids, we were glued to the TV when Jerry Lewis came on. He made a lot of people laugh and he'll be missed. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Heartbroken Monster