Posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,alt.home.repair

Default Will mice climb bricks?

replying to DK, Maudie wrote:
Yes we have a night brick wall that separates us from a plant nursery and the
rats are scaling the brick wall and getting into my yard and every now and
then my house. They hop pretty far too. Ewww it's gross I need to know what to
place on the brick wall to stop this. And suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ks-561367-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

replying to DK, Maudie wrote:
Yes we have a night brick wall that separates us from a plant nursery and the
rats are scaling the brick wall and getting into my yard and every now and
then my house. They hop pretty far too. Ewww it's gross I need to know what to
place on the brick wall to stop this. And suggestions?

Place a cat there.

I remember when my parents had mice in the bathroom. The dog caught more
than the cat did.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted."