Posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,alt.home.repair

Default Will mice climb bricks?

replying to DK, Viny wrote:
Yes. Two years ago I fought the battle by forcing tiny broken glass &cement
arouaround the eexternal tiny area. This was rear back of the house and down
the side. I could hear them moving between the wall from inside. Upstairs
smelled from the back carpetless bedroom. They were running beneath those
floorboards. They were unable to escape. No more running up from behind
plumbing in the kitchen. Two years of bliss. Then, last month was downstairs,
I thought I heard them running beneath floor boards. Then last night 14 May
2016 Could hear the sound outside on the wall. Next, to fit glass metal or 10m
steel sheet all around the external house. Don't help when estate up road
litter around their communism bins

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ks-561367-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-4, Viny wrote:
replying to DK, Viny wrote:
Yes. Two years ago I fought the battle by forcing tiny broken glass &cement
arouaround the eexternal tiny area. This was rear back of the house and down
the side. I could hear them moving between the wall from inside. Upstairs
smelled from the back carpetless bedroom. They were running beneath those
floorboards. They were unable to escape. No more running up from behind
plumbing in the kitchen. Two years of bliss. Then, last month was downstairs,
I thought I heard them running beneath floor boards. Then last night 14 May
2016 Could hear the sound outside on the wall. Next, to fit glass metal or 10m
steel sheet all around the external house. Don't help when estate up road
litter around their communism bins

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ks-561367-.htm

i had a rabbit when i was a kid. tht was a long time ago.spookey loved swiss cheese

one day she was acting wierd....

found a mouse hole in a wooden door frame, just like on cartoons.

the mouse had burrowed in under a wall.

so i put a piece of sheet metal over the hole and nailed it in place.

but the next day the mice had came in from a adjacent section of door frame.

so i made the hole larger, pushed in metal shavings, and cemented the holes shut.

that ended the mouse problem.

Difficult to climb fencing P Bentley UK diy 40 March 17th 14 09:37 PM
Replacement of loose bricks - cast in concrete or point in new bricks? RJS[_2_] UK diy 10 September 1st 12 05:41 PM
Anti- climb paint mogga UK diy 0 March 28th 12 08:17 AM
what is the safest way to climb a roof? Joe Home Repair 21 June 13th 07 08:58 PM
Mice & Air Bricks John UK diy 44 January 29th 05 10:25 AM