Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seattle lacks AC

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there by
their standards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2017 6:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there by
their standards.

104 is hot by anyone's standard. The local stores will sell out of AC
units so . . . How about we rent a U-Haul truck, load it up with window
AC units and sell them on a street corner for triple what we paid?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The left wing loons in Seattle have built in air conditioning. It is the breeze blowing through their ears. That's why we call them air heads.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 8:36:33 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/2/2017 6:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there by
their standards.

104 is hot by anyone's standard. The local stores will sell out of AC
units so . . . How about we rent a U-Haul truck, load it up with window
AC units and sell them on a street corner for triple what we paid?

The local government will take your AC units at gun point. Funny how anti-gun nuts are quick to point guns at people to take what they want. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Chill Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/02/2017 08:36 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

104 is hot by anyone's standard.

I used to know a couple in Phoenix AZ who would disagree with that.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner."

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

Default Seattle lacks AC but Snohomo Jackie still blows

On 8/2/2017 9:45 AM, aka Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
It is the breeze blowing through their ears.

You do yer blowing in the Snohomo public
restrooms..little Jackie.

LoLoLoL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/02/2017 04:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there by
their standards.

We had a Celtic Festival last weekend and a couple of the bands were
from Seattle. They were bitching about the 95 degrees but what really
got them was the large, very bright object in the sky. They couldn't
figure out what it was.

I do have to say being an Irish Dancer and performing in 95 degree
weather has to suck. Irish dancing was invented as a way to keep warm
when it's 45 and raining.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 8/2/2017 6:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot
there by their standards.

104 is hot by anyone's standard. The local stores will sell out of
AC units so . . . How about we rent a U-Haul truck, load it up with
window AC units and sell them on a street corner for triple what we
paid?

The local government will take your AC units at gun point. Funny how
anti-gun nuts are quick to point guns at people to take what they
want. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Chill Monster

and yet it was you that immediately went to guns
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2017 3:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there by
their standards.

It was unbearable today. Inside my house got up to 81F for an hour
before the outside cooled down below that to so I could ventilate the
house again. Outside was somewhere in the high 80's.

LOL! AC? what for? Good insulation and well timed ventilation takes care
of the problem on the few days where it exists.

The nice thing about Seattle is that when it gets "hot", it rarely gets
humid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/17 12:50 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/2/2017 3:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there
by their standards.

It was unbearable today. Inside my house got up to 81F for an hour
before the outside cooled down below that to so I could ventilate the
house again. Outside was somewhere in the high 80's.

LOL! AC? what for? Good insulation and well timed ventilation takes care
of the problem on the few days where it exists.

The nice thing about Seattle is that when it gets "hot", it rarely gets
humid.

That may be. but you're still living in a liberal cesspool.

--
Everyone brings joy to my life. Some when they enter it and some when
they leave it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2017 6:04 AM, Travis Bickle wrote:
On 8/4/17 12:50 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/2/2017 3:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I
wonder how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot
there by their standards.

It was unbearable today. Inside my house got up to 81F for an hour
before the outside cooled down below that to so I could ventilate the
house again. Outside was somewhere in the high 80's.

LOL! AC? what for? Good insulation and well timed ventilation takes
care of the problem on the few days where it exists.

The nice thing about Seattle is that when it gets "hot", it rarely
gets humid.

That may be. but you're still living in a liberal cesspool.

I like living among smart people who actually care about the welfare of
other people, not just themselves. Can you imagine a world where
everyone was a Trump?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/17 12:50 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

caring? or enabling?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/17 12:50 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Well, you've got your right wing talking points down.