Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Bickle Travis Bickle is offline

Default Seattle lacks AC

On 8/4/17 12:50 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/2/2017 3:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/seattle-portland-heat-wave.html

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder
how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there
by their standards.

It was unbearable today. Inside my house got up to 81F for an hour
before the outside cooled down below that to so I could ventilate the
house again. Outside was somewhere in the high 80's.

LOL! AC? what for? Good insulation and well timed ventilation takes care
of the problem on the few days where it exists.

The nice thing about Seattle is that when it gets "hot", it rarely gets
humid.

That may be. but you're still living in a liberal cesspool.

--
Everyone brings joy to my life. Some when they enter it and some when
they leave it.