Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merlin egines

Many of you may be familiar with the Rolls Royce designed Merlin engine.
It powered my favorite airplane, the P-51. The P-51 is capable of
over 400 mph and burns 60 gallons pf gas an hour if you are thinking of
one for your commute.

This, I found, interesting about tolerances for manufacturing. Nice
warranty also.

http://www.tested.com/art/makers/492...lt-powerhouse/