Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kids in Utah, Geezers in Maine

http://www.usa.com/rank/us--median-age--state-rank.htm

Median age in Utah is 29.20. It's 42.70 in Maine. I never would've
thought there would be such a difference.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2017 8:47 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://www.usa.com/rank/us--median-age--state-rank.htm

Median age in Utah is 29.20. It's 42.70 in Maine. I never would've
thought there would be such a difference.

Interesting. I'd have thought Florida would be about 78. The northeast
is high though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/22/2017 06:47 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://www.usa.com/rank/us--median-age--state-rank.htm

Median age in Utah is 29.20. It's 42.70 in Maine. I never would've
thought there would be such a difference.

Utah has the Mormons and their tendency toward big families. SLC has
also become sort of a LA East and probably attracts younger people.

There's not much in Maine to hold the kids. When I lived there in the
late '70s the local independent paper went with the front cover headline
"If You're So Good What Are You Doing In Maine?" The town I lived in had
been a carpet manufacturing area. When the mills went south anybody with
half a brain left. We moved our manufacturing there to take advantage of
the cheap labor but you get what you pay for.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 7:47:57 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://www.usa.com/rank/us--median-age--state-rank.htm

Median age in Utah is 29.20. It's 42.70 in Maine. I never would've
thought there would be such a difference.

Mormons are having children when many American citizens are not especially Caucasian Americans. The Muslim invaders are having at least 10 per wife. Heck, pregnant Mexican women have been slipping across the border for years to have their Anchor Babies in American hospitals. I blame radical feminism, eco moronism and Liberal/Leftist over education. Many couples have decided they're too smart to have children just like in the movie "Idiocracy". I think it's wonderful that Liberal/Leftists, Radical Feminists and Eco-Moonbats aren't having children, they'll be gone in a generation if steps are taken to prevent them from polluting the minds of schoolchildren born to parents who decided to reproduce. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.dailynews.com/social-affa...ce=most_viewed

https://tinyurl.com/ydczb2sb

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-friendly.html

https://tinyurl.com/5eptyz

http://elitedaily.com/women/7-real-r...-fine/1010806/

https://tinyurl.com/yblakphn

[8~{} Uncle Childless Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
news
http://www.usa.com/rank/us--median-age--state-rank.htm

Median age in Utah is 29.20. It's 42.70 in Maine. I never would've
thought there would be such a difference.

The 2 youngest towns with population over 10,000 are Kiryas Joel NY, median
age 11.4 and Lakewood NJ, median age 19.0.

http://www.businessinsider.com/young...ace-map-2014-9

Top Geezers Adam Aglionby UK diy 1 November 10th 08 02:14 PM
FS: Jet Lathe in Maine Steve Smith Metalworking 4 June 7th 05 01:24 AM
Lake Front Development--House for Sale---Maine [email protected] Home Ownership 0 February 6th 05 04:24 PM
Metal suppliers - Maine JMartin957 Metalworking 8 February 2nd 04 02:13 PM
Kids, Kids' Projects & Fun charlieb Woodworking 0 August 14th 03 08:44 AM