Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kids in Utah, Geezers in Maine

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 7:47:57 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://www.usa.com/rank/us--median-age--state-rank.htm

Median age in Utah is 29.20. It's 42.70 in Maine. I never would've
thought there would be such a difference.

Mormons are having children when many American citizens are not especially Caucasian Americans. The Muslim invaders are having at least 10 per wife. Heck, pregnant Mexican women have been slipping across the border for years to have their Anchor Babies in American hospitals. I blame radical feminism, eco moronism and Liberal/Leftist over education. Many couples have decided they're too smart to have children just like in the movie "Idiocracy". I think it's wonderful that Liberal/Leftists, Radical Feminists and Eco-Moonbats aren't having children, they'll be gone in a generation if steps are taken to prevent them from polluting the minds of schoolchildren born to parents who decided to reproduce. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.dailynews.com/social-affa...ce=most_viewed

https://tinyurl.com/ydczb2sb

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-friendly.html

https://tinyurl.com/5eptyz