Posted to alt.home.repair
MAO MAO is offline

Default four seasons replacement glass

replying to curley, MAO wrote:
Hi Curley - would like to talk to you. We have the same problem with our Four
Seasons Sunroom. Is this still a good number to reach you?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ss-510598-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Tekkie®, dynamiteboss wrote:
I am replacing 14 windows on my 4 seasons sunroom. Any good glass shop can
make up any of the FLAT glass windows. In my case, a 30" X 31 1/8" window is
costing me @ $85. Removing and replacing myself. Curved glass is a problem.
Luckily I don't need any of that.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ss-510598-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

dynamiteboss posted for all of us...

replying to Tekkie®, dynamiteboss wrote:
I am replacing 14 windows on my 4 seasons sunroom. Any good glass shop can
make up any of the FLAT glass windows. In my case, a 30" X 31 1/8" window is
costing me @ $85. Removing and replacing myself. Curved glass is a problem.
Luckily I don't need any of that.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ss-510598-.htm