Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help! my goodman central air quit working today:(

its about 10 years old, and in all that time it worked flawlessely.

Today I found the house very hot. the external compressor wasnt running but making a wierd sound, the fan on top not turning. i pulled the power disconnect but it still made the same sound

the in the house blower was running but no cool

my wife has severe asthma, with breathing problems.

any ideas of what might be wrong?