Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Italian Palace

Family near swim club that I've known for years:

http://www.theitalianpalace.com/

Solar installed 7 years ago followed by geothermal heating.

Talked to father today as someone had seen solar panels removed, new
roof and panels reinstalled.

Turned out panel installation was not done properly causing roof to
eventually leak. All repairs done at no cost but took threat or filing
of lawsuit to get corrected.

Thought interesting enough to post here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:34:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Family near swim club that I've known for years:

http://www.theitalianpalace.com/

Solar installed 7 years ago followed by geothermal heating.

Talked to father today as someone had seen solar panels removed, new
roof and panels reinstalled.

Turned out panel installation was not done properly causing roof to
eventually leak. All repairs done at no cost but took threat or filing
of lawsuit to get corrected.

Thought interesting enough to post here.

It appears that the page hasn't been updated in 5 years. I have Italian cousins up north. Heck, we're all relative. I'm half Wop and half Wasp.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Wopse Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/13/2017 6:48 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:34:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Family near swim club that I've known for years:

http://www.theitalianpalace.com/

Solar installed 7 years ago followed by geothermal heating.

Talked to father today as someone had seen solar panels removed, new
roof and panels reinstalled.

Turned out panel installation was not done properly causing roof to
eventually leak. All repairs done at no cost but took threat or filing
of lawsuit to get corrected.

Thought interesting enough to post here.

It appears that the page hasn't been updated in 5 years. I have Italian cousins up north. Heck, we're all relative. I'm half Wop and half Wasp.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Wopse Monster

Yes, it is old and I probably mentioned it before. Wanted to post
because of solar panel discussion of late. This is unforeseen pitfall.
When I see the owner I might tell him to update. His father had built
the house as a ranch. He was a brick layer with only a son. When
mother died, son moved back in with his family adding a second level
including solar and geothermal later. He's a computer guru and whole
place is automated. Father now 88 deeded house to son with provision
that he stays there for life expense free.

I'm half Italian myself but if your last name is Italian you are thought
to be all Italian. The son Domenic is also half Polish.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 6:54:56 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

I'm Italian on my mother's side of the family. I traced a paternal WASP ancestor to London, England in the 1700's. Of course anyone who's studied history knows that the Romans were all over Britain centuries ago and Roman soldiers diddled everything in sight. The Roman Empire was quite large and the Romans enjoyed buggering every warm body they could find which proves that,"There's a little Italian in everyone." I wish I had the money to do one of those genetic tests to see how diverse my genetic heritage actually is. It would prove what I suspect that I'm everyone's cousin. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Cousin Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank news Jun 2017 22:34:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Family near swim club that I've known for years:

http://www.theitalianpalace.com/

Solar installed 7 years ago followed by geothermal heating.

Talked to father today as someone had seen solar panels removed,
new roof and panels reinstalled.

Turned out panel installation was not done properly causing roof
to eventually leak. All repairs done at no cost but took threat
or filing of lawsuit to get corrected.

Yep. Things must be properly installed. Otherwise, problems can occur,
even if they aren't noticed right away.

Thought interesting enough to post here.

If you say so.

--
Insert witty tagline here

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/13/2017 8:20 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

One son and my wife had the tests done. I can basically figure mine from
their results. We cover continental Europe mostly around the
Mediterranean. Wife's parents were Greeks born in Turkey and my
grandparents were Italian and Lithuanian. Surprise to me was no African
blood as many are surprised to find.

One daughter in law's sister is big on ancestory and belongs to the DAR.
DNA shows she is 1% African and she asked their parents to be tested
to find who the black blood came from. Asked daughter in law what she
thought and she laughed and said that it means someone in her family was
adventurous.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Italian SALAMI Palace

On 6/13/2017 3:34 PM, Frank wrote:
Family near swim club that I've known for years:

http://www.theitalianpalace.com/

Solar installed 7 years ago followed by geothermal heating.

Talked to father today as someone had seen solar panels removed, new roof and panels reinstalled.

Turned out panel installation was not done properly causing roof to eventually leak. All repairs done at no cost but took threat or filing of lawsuit to get corrected.

Thought interesting enough to post here.

Is this where you go to get yer fudge packed, Frank?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yo bitch boi you are posting over in Freeware...
how about posting your proof?

How about posting some pictures for bd of you doing
your RuPaul action??

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
Yo bitch boi you are posting over in Freeware...
how about posting your proof?

How about posting some pictures for bd of you doing
your RuPaul action??

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
Come on bitch boi, you are reading here , post up the proof!

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
Crickets!

Not unexpected...

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:01:47 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

For what little good it'll
do him, he was bragging about the relocation from the states to the
uk prior to doing it, and, he bragged about it again when he arrived
in the uk.

Show proof your whiny little lying bitch boi (faggot).

You have no clue where we are and you are not nearly as good
as bd at pulling out information from people....LOL

Crickets!

Not unexpected...

--
Ralph Cramdom