Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Italian Palace

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:34:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Family near swim club that I've known for years:

http://www.theitalianpalace.com/

Solar installed 7 years ago followed by geothermal heating.

Talked to father today as someone had seen solar panels removed, new
roof and panels reinstalled.

Turned out panel installation was not done properly causing roof to
eventually leak. All repairs done at no cost but took threat or filing
of lawsuit to get corrected.

Thought interesting enough to post here.

It appears that the page hasn't been updated in 5 years. I have Italian cousins up north. Heck, we're all relative. I'm half Wop and half Wasp.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Wopse Monster