Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default A GREAT PIC OF OUR FEARLESS LEADER

In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 7:06:59 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On 11/06/17 00:07, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel
lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

To me, he looks worried.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 07:07:01 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

Poor Comey. I bet he just developed a couple
more very painful hemorrhoids.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

wrote:

In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel
lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

Poor Comey. I bet he just developed a couple
more very painful hemorrhoids.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned and the ignorant."
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

let's care about hemorrhoids

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

"Doug Laidlaw" wrote in message news
On 11/06/17 00:07, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel
lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

To me, he looks worried.

Quite the contrary, I like this voice.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 07:07:01 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

Poor Comey. I bet he just developed a couple
more very painful hemorrhoids.

Hopefully, the biggest one will be removed soon.

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote in message
.. .

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

wrote:

In this photo, Mister Trump's message to the world is clear: "You feel
lucky, punk?"
https://dawm7kda6y2v0.cloudfront.net...62-7e2426b.jpg

Poor Comey. I bet he just developed a couple
more very painful hemorrhoids.

Hopefully, the biggest one will be removed soon.

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate
Usenet author, poet, comedian, and philosopher.
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...