Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

Default OUR FEARLESS LEADER ATTENDS SERVICES AT ARLINGTON

Honoring those who have fallen--that's what it's all about.

-------------
Honoring our fallen heroes.
Making America respected again.

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression

On 5/29/2017 8:19 AM, roach wrote:
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 8:13:29 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Honoring those who have fallen--that's what it's all about.

-------------
Honoring our fallen heroes.
Making America respected again.

yup.

i wanted to watch either annie hall or absolute power, and they are both on new channels you have to order. they took all the info and calculated and scheduled such that a large contingent would want those movies when nothing else was on. happens to me all the time. they are constantly thinking up new schemes how to gauge you for more money. it's sickening.

Instead opt to swallow the barrel of a shotgun, arsewad.
LOL

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

ABORIGINALS AND CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION

*** Draft ***

..jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super:#375 / #76 - Strength's
Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #308 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity]

Nous: #65
Time: 04:05 hrs
Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {
1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}
- http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.7

..jackNote@zen: 2, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 65 [Date: 2017.5.28, Time: 1651
hrs, Super: #287 / #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching:
H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young
shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #465 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view),
Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

DOLF @ 0407 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Here is the rain!"

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 0250
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Dolf?

On a scale of one to ten...with one being normal, and ten being a complete
an' total loony tune....how would you rate yerself?"

DOLF @ 0246/0250 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "#ZERO IN THE #CENTRE OF #ONE

I dwell alone as there is none worthy to call friend so thus I reach
instead toward the Infinite and I have no need for another.

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - *TRUE* *BLUE*" {1. unwaveringly loyal or faithful;
staunch; unchangingly true; Word of The Day for 29 May, 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com}

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P51LunEV3Sk

"Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.
Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear
unto me, [and hear] my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me
about.
They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;
Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.
Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:
From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have
their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid
treasu they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance
to their babes.
As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied,
when I awake, with thy likeness." [Psalm 22:4-15 (KJV)]

I have here only one photograph of a series of four in relation to the
magpies of Kings Cross exhibiting a collective consciousness of a military
squadron.

In that one photograph a magpie (very right) hops forward to greet me while
the others remained relatively motionless and allowed me to take the
photographs.

I was able to feed them some fish from my hand.

They came to me only after I refused to pay any attention to the seagulls
as scavengers.
I gave these pictures to the hotel shown in the background on the premise
(ie. they are probably not intelligent enough to work it out for
themselves) that if they ever wanted to extend the boundaries of their
liquor license (only during the daytime) to the natural and further reaches
of the square, that they could possibly argue it on the basis that it was
not discordant with nature.

There is also story about another King's Cross hotel (ie. as I wrote that,
I received an equivalent temporal reference as my streaming consciousness
so I am in concordance) which is just opposite and then worth over $50
million (ie. although ING Bank lost millions) which showed a disrespect
towards me as to their not even acknowledging a letter I had written to
them about a dishonest mate who threw a cigarette butt onto their balcony
{ie. you might notice some temporal referencing yourself} as an act of will
which was entirely reflexive and no doubt habitual--what harm could one do?

So I asked the Almighty to pay them back for me because of their culture as
*HEDONISM* {ie. 1) devotion to pleasure as a way of life: The later Roman
emperors were notorious for their hedonism; 2) the doctrine that pleasure
or happiness is the highest good; Word of The Day for 28 May 2017;
Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}
The subsequent rain storm was so fierce (ie. the supra-natural is so well
done that it always looks natural), that it caused an overflow to the
hotel's internal guttering systems and it flooded the electrical scheme and
severely damaged the entire premises.

Such that, it had to close for some considerable time and undertake
significant and costly renovations.

YOUTUBE: "Thunderstorm and Rain"
- https://youtu.be/5fNLEPrNi2A

In the circumstance, is it possible that cigarette butts were the cause for
the hotel's internal guttering system overflowing, and in being so warned
of the eventuality, the *owner's* *insurance* *claim* *is* *null* *and*
*void*?

Yes it is also true, that the initiating step upon which all this
subsequent action of the past several days is entirely reliant, was
premeditated, as acts that were undertaken over a decade ago and therefore
committed to my sub-consciousness until the time it was needed.

And I will disclose that now, in having within my kitchen some very large
stainless steel basins which I only rarely now use, but then it was
deployed in a cleansing ritual (ie. against cat faeces and urine upon the
communal roof area) when I then lived @ 108 Victoria St, Potts Point.

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 = 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins; 1a)
basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaphor), curves of the body
(simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaphor);

I filled this largest of the bowls with water and then poured it out x 3
times as part of a structured pantomime at the end the disinfection process
of cleansing so that one's sun dried washing was not infused by such
contamination.

From memory on the approximate time of this, you will find a Google Groups
archive post as reference made to a singer on a ship at the naval base
which is just down the road:

IMAGE: "King's Cross Magpies"
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...W0yaFZqNXp6alk

With respects to the Islamic Siege within the Lindt Cafe, Sydney.

I had already in 2012 written of besieging and escape (ie. using the #237 -
USE FORCE hierarchy as template for a tenancy tribunal hearing) as my
departing gesture when I left Sydney as a result of my own experience of
totalitarianism at the hands of Australia's Most Sadistic Medical
Practitioner Associate Professor Mark Bloch and the Catholic Institution as
Saints Vincent's Hospital.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UVSZzM3b2t0XzQ

If I have this week with transcendent mental acuity and fidelity, had
recourse to considerations of mind and events of ANZAC Day 25 April 2006
(When I wore my Rainbow Sash) and later when I lived in Victoria Street,
Potts Point.

Then I would suggest, that my mind has always been rational--but it is not
abnormal to momentarily fluctuate between the polarities of stagger and
swagger until equilibrium is once again achieved by assimilating the
immensity of the intuition one in a moment has received by divine
revelation.

I now have the Catholic wafer {ie. #465 = #5, #8, #2, #400, #10, #40 =
chabeth (H2281): 1) flat cakes, bread wafers;

DAVID O'BRIEN (DAVIDO@ *TELSTRA* .AU) @ 1753 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2017:
"*PERVERTS* *DON'T* *GET* *COMMUNION*.* *THEY* *GET* *THE* *STOCKS*, *A*
*WHIPPING*, *THEN* *SENT* *TO* *CHOP* *WOOD* *FOR* *THE* *DEVIL*."

#40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 = chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather; 1a)(Qal) to
cut, gather (wood); 1b) (Pual) to cut, carve;

} within my grasp and the distress of an accountability for their
persecution and breaches of law which is going to come upon the Catholic
nuns of Saints Vincent's Hospital is going to be very great indeed.

I am intentioned to show no grace and systematically annihilate their
religious belief.

As I move towards that end, let me say with respects to any annulment of
the Siege of 15-16 December 2014 @ Lindt Cafe, Martin Place, Sydney.

I had some considerable time earlier walked down the same street wearing my
Rainbow Sash (as that which I first wore at the refusal of communion
protests of 1998 and 2000 as occurring at Saint Patrick's Melbourne) and
paused at the fountains opposite the Reserve Bank.

I dipped my right hand into the waters and threw it over my right shoulder
before marching to the Statue of Soldiers (ie. it was the week that it was
damaged by a sword being bent).

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...0M0VjNYNmVMQ1E

I circled it seven times as is the custom of sacred oath {ie. Elizabeth} to
duty.

Thus I may now say with the blessing of God Almighty, "That you Man Haron
Monis are the scum of the earth and you with your generations from whence
you come, have been denied eternity and are brought to the gates hell as
your abode.

You have been brought to nothing."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "The Dickless Dyslexic Dolt wrote that: 'You
breeders are such bleeders ...'

So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a poofter. No wonder everyone
despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make[s] you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "I manage my own affairs.

And it is indeed absurd that you hold fast by mantra to the contrivance as
notion of 'top posting' but you don't care in any manner whatsoever about
other civil accountabilities such as a duty of compliance to Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN as enumerated by Section VIII of the Letters Patent
to the Federation of the commonwealth of Australia 1901.

I don't share your smug confidence as at this juncture I have you depicted
(by your own words and volition) as masturbating within the public sphere
onto a biscuit (wafer), which I then give to a fellow Dutch co-conspirator
as volkish baboon.

It's the fine art of buggery with which I am -- as you rightly say -- well
acquainted.

The news reports from Europe as recent as thus morning suggest that they
are dumbstruck by my transcendent capacity to initiate such dynamic and
comprehensive responses to Catholic / Islamic extremist acts over which you
share common empathies and are engaged within *PIKE* activities so as to
give material support to terrorism.

How readest thou?

It is a wonder that you can breath 'Pencil Dick'."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "No prizes for copycatting, moron.

It's got 'lead' in it too, Dickless.

Just not for you."

DOLF: "You always reach for the cheap thrill don't you my unfaithful little
catholic mutt?"

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ja wat is er Dolf?"

DOLF: "Here is the soggy biscuit for you now boy as reward for your cold
and indifferent love as piety so called...

As I said today to my neighbour the retired dentist, to be sure that I
often use a sexual language / time dynamic to counter terrorist events
before they occur."

JD CHASE: "Everyone does something. Even nothing is something. So if
you'll do nothing you're Doing something ️😊"

DOUG LAIDLAW: "A woman said that she enjoyed being pregnant. It was the
only way she could do nothing, and still feel wonderfully productive."

DOLF: "De baviaan is op zoek naar nits."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Weet ik, dat doen bavianen!"

LE NOISE ): "Ik vind het altijd leuk dat u leuk probeert te doen
en ik hoop dat u dat blijft proberen."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 2327
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOME:

That's because she is right with the world. As a woman, she knows her place
is in the home... barefoot, pregnant, and baking cookies.

Any questions?"

DOLF: "DEAD HORSE, I had said that before you on alt.usenet.kooks in point
of fact, and
then subsequently used it in-relation to the Aboriginal Uluru Conference.

Here is another poem for you 'pencil dick':

PUSY THIN DICK

I think it's got pus,
And not worth the fun.
Might give it a miss.
It's better to run.

It's awfully thin.
Not worth a start.
By no means a sin,
But is that a wart?

LOL - Enjoy!"

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0054 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "F@ck yeah!

That's beautiful, Dolf."

MR. SMARTYPANTS DOW #4, SUPREME F@CKHEAD (BUNGHOLE-JONNIE@KOOKS) @ 0144
HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "We gotta call this "poets' corner" from now on.
It's the veritable heart of the literary world."

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0109 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "MAY THE
'BORK' (ie. obstruct [someone, especially a candidate for public office] by
systematically defaming or vilifying them) BE WITH YOU:

Pusy?

Smegma?"

DOLF: "I created the 'form' of the word 'pusy' from 'pus' in order to
conveyed it's mixed affectations:

PUS (noun):

- a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue
(ie. chlamydia or gonorrhea), consisting of dead white blood cells and
bacteria with tissue debris and serum;

PUSSY (noun):

- [informal] a cat.

- [vulgar slang] a woman's genitals. i) [mass noun]: women in general,
considered sexually. ii) [North American]: informal a weak, cowardly, or
effeminate man.

*IF* *I* *HEAR* *ANOTHER* *DEFAMATORY* *HYMENEALISM* *FROM* *PARTICULARLY*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* (*ET* *AL*) *NEOPHYTE* *DOGS* *THEN* *THIS* *DOCUMENT*
*WILL* *BE* *PRODUCED* *IN* *ANY* *LEGAL* *CLAIM* *AGAINST* *SUCH*
*PERSONS* *AND* *THEIR* *CHURCH* *OR* *PLACE* *OF* *WORSHIP*

YOUTUBE: "City of the Lost Children 1995 (hidden subliminals)" as Uploaded
on 13 January, 2010

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olxt2aRgXF4

DOLF: "The Kernel is also a baboon and when he isn't scratching his arse,
he's looking for ni[e]ts ...

But what do make of this statement before the MANCHESTER EVENT?

I QUOTE: "They are little better than baboons who post anonymously as
similarly how they breed without restraint.

It's a momentary self infatuated frenzy like their short sentences.

And then they have blown their load--it has no love."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ik vind...

Werkelijk?"

DOLF: "Je bent als een baviaan niet in staat om HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] te
denken en heeft daarom waarschijnlijk empathieën met volkistische
ideologieën als idealisme.

Dus kijk naar de eerste momenten van deze video en ik hoop dat je de gratis
baviaanopleiding op prijs stelt ...

YOUTUBE: "BLOODHOUND GANG (The Bad Touch)"

- https://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

DOLF: "DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this week and
reported after my statement.

I then from the THUNDERCLAP within 24 hours of 23 MAY 2017, obtained the
category #337 confirmation from
GOD ALMIGHTY and so I was able to sense the CATEGORY associated involved in
these Islamists blowing themselves up.

It seems that your God is not my God so go to hell.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On 30/05/17 01:13, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Honoring those who have fallen--that's what it's all about.

-------------
Honoring our fallen heroes.

Making America respected again.

Why? Didn't they do that before his time? What about Lincoln? What
about the Gettysburg address?

I never knew whether Memorial Day was observed seriously. According to
a daily podcast from the U.S. Govt, it was simply a long weekend and the
first day of summer. But that is not so, and neither it should be. It
is all over the Second Life and similar grids. I really thought it a
great idea of Lincoln's to say that the Confederate soldiers were
fighting for the future of the country as much as the North, and should
be buried at Arlington alongside the Yankees. That is what politics is
all about. Both sides wanted the best for their country, but their
visions of the best were different. In England, the opposition in
Parliament is called "Her Majesty's Opposition."

Australia Day, Jan 26, was originally observed with a public holiday on
the following Monday. But it did become "just another long weekend."
Now, we observe it on the actual day. Naturally, that can't be done
with Memorial Day, which has no specific date.

Our official first day of winter is June 1. The other 3 events are
similar: the first day of March, September or December.

Doug.
--
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Doug Laidlaw wrote:
[...]

i took early retirement , everyday is % day

Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
[...]

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass
me about.
They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak
proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes
bowing down to the earth;
Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young
lion lurking in secret places.
Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from
the wicked, which is thy sword:
From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which
have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with

Day for 28 May 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 = 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins;
1a) basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaphor), curves of the
body (simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaphor);

I filled this largest of the bowls with water and then poured it out
x 3 times as part of a structured pantomime at the end the
disinfection process of cleansing so that one's sun dried washing
was not infused by such contamination.

From memory on the approximate time of this, you will find a Google
Groups archive post as reference made to a singer on a ship at the
naval base which is just down the road:

IMAGE: "King's Cross Magpies"
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...W0yaFZqNXp6alk

With respects to the Islamic Siege within the Lindt Cafe, Sydney.

I had already in 2012 written of besieging and escape (ie. using the

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Bidet

% wrote:
and then up your bum

dolf wrote:
ABORIGINALS AND CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION

*** Draft ***

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super:#375 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego:

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

enema bandit

dolf wrote:
Bidet

% wrote:
and then up your bum

Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
[...]

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who
compass me about.
They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak
proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes
bowing down to the earth;
Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young
lion lurking in secret places.
Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from
the wicked, which is thy sword:
From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which

Word of The Day for 28 May 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}
[...]

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

In your face

% wrote:
enema bandit

dolf wrote:
Bidet

% wrote:
and then up your bum

dolf wrote:
ABORIGINALS AND CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION

*** Draft ***

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super:#375 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking,
Ego: #308 / #53 - Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching:
H13 - Fellowship, Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship
with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 - Eternity]

Nous: #65
Time: 04:05 hrs

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

You don't know Jack ****, son.