Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will our beloved leader ever denounce these rioters?

He has the ability to "soothe the savage beast" but has taken little
or no action to alleviate this all too common occurrence. In fact, he
and his comrades have frequently done the opposite.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/27...otests-spread/

My solution to these riots is simple… let's take a lesson from
Pamplona, Spain. We could have all cities that have a large population
of riot-prone individuals maintain a heard of bulls that is sized
accordingly. If there is a riot for any reason simply release the
bulls. Voila! Problem solved.

No one could accuse the bulls of being racist or of profiling.

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gordon Shumway wrote:
He has the ability to "soothe the savage beast" but has
taken little
or no action to alleviate this all too common occurrence.
In fact, he
and his comrades have frequently done the opposite.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/27...otests-spread/

My solution to these riots is simple. let's take a lesson
from
Pamplona, Spain. We could have all cities that have a
large population
of riot-prone individuals maintain a heard of bulls that
is sized
accordingly. If there is a riot for any reason simply
release the
bulls. Voila! Problem solved.

No one could accuse the bulls of being racist or of
profiling.

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I think they should leave all the burned out buildings, cars
and bodies in the streets.
If that's the way those animals want to live, let 'em. Also,
if I was the police chief I would tell them that since they
don't like the POPO, you won't have any patrols in your
neighborhoods now because he's not going to put his men in
jeopardy.
And as far a obammy, he isn't going to do **** but stir the
pot

Posted to alt.home.repair

on the other hand police need to never kill people EVER!

or hurt them badly..........

in this case it appears they wanted to hurt the suspect, but got carried away and murdered him.......

note to government police cams everywhere, so the public can see what they are doing
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 03:42:59 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

on the other hand police need to never kill people EVER!

But the law allows killin' them that need killin'.

or hurt them badly..........

What is a few bumps on the head, eh?

in this case it appears they wanted to hurt the suspect, but got carried away and murdered him.......

What facts do you base this, that it was murder?!

note to government police cams everywhere, so the public can see what they are doing

Big Brother...
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:
on the other hand police need to never kill people EVER!

So, if you're wife or daughter are at home and someone
breaks in and they call the cops and they get there just
before one is about to stabbed, shot or raped, you don't
want the cop to put a cap in his ass? I'm glad you're not
my father

or hurt them badly..........

in this case it appears they wanted to hurt the suspect,
but got
carried away and murdered him.......

APPEARS is the subjective word here

note to government police cams everywhere, so the public
can see what
they are doing

But yet they can't and haven't identified any of the looters
in Ferguson or Baltimore and brought them to justice.
It seems to me that you think the animals were justified in
burning and looting.
I bet you believe in abortion, but are against the death
penalty, too

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:08:48 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional Riot
Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams from state
prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional Riot
Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams from state
prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?

That mayor is a piece of work. "Give 'em room to **** things up" was a
typical leftist response. That worked out well.

I sure Gorge Soros has some of his minions involved in this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

OK. He did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional Riot
Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams from state
prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?

Mayor was incredibly stupid in calling for curfew the following day
instead of that night.

What did the nit wit think they would do that evening?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional
Riot Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams
from state prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?

Mayor was incredibly stupid in calling for curfew the following day
instead of that night.

What did the nit wit think they would do that evening?

Some people aren't physic like you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional
Riot Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams
from state prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?

Mayor was incredibly stupid in calling for curfew the following day
instead of that night.

What did the nit wit think they would do that evening?

Some people aren't physic like you.

No. Most people are not brain dead like her.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2015 5:42 AM, bob haller wrote:
on the other hand police need to never kill people EVER!

or hurt them badly..........

in this case it appears they wanted to hurt the suspect, but got carried away and murdered him.......

note to government police cams everywhere, so the public can see what they are doing

Well said, I am about ready to believe that they should take the guns
and clubs away from the cops!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/29/2015 12:16 AM, IGot2P wrote:
On 4/28/2015 5:42 AM, bob haller wrote:
on the other hand police need to never kill people EVER!

or hurt them badly..........

in this case it appears they wanted to hurt the suspect, but got carried away and murdered him.......

note to government police cams everywhere, so the public can see what they are doing

Well said, I am about ready to believe that they should take the guns and clubs away from the cops!

You should be a cop for a week then tell us what you think.

What the world needs is some 100% accurate lie detectors and guillotines.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 04:33:38 -0400, Rowan Pope
wrote:

Well said, I am about ready to believe that they should take the guns and clubs away from the cops!

You should be a cop for a week then tell us what you think.

I have a better idea. He could go to a local state or federal prison,
asking the Warden to take one or three crooks home for the weekend.

Call me on Monday.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will our beloved leader ever denounce these rioters? Nah

Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

No one could accuse the bulls of being racist or of profiling.

Al Skarfton disagrees.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will our beloved leader ever denounce these rioters? Hah

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional Riot
Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams from state
prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?

She doesn't have any balls. They talked her into what should have been done.
The police officials know how to handle things but they must be allowed to
do so, as is the Governor be allowed to send in the NG. They must be
requested.

I don't believe she has much respect among the others at the press briefings
she's shooing everyone but they are still telling jokes and laughing.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 2:52:48 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

No one could accuse the bulls of being racist or of profiling.

Al Skarfton disagrees.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

But, but if the bulls are black, how could Al Sharbuffoon have a problem with it? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bull Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would make the evening news enjoyable and entertaining.

I'm in with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke. He understands
what needs to be done.

https://tinyurl.com/pqj3fvn

It is clear to me, there and other places, police need additional Riot
Control training. In the mean time, bring in support teams from state
prisons to support "cuffin-n-stuffin.

How about that Mayor?

Many years ago in downtown Birmingham, firehoses were employed to control
Negroes who decided they would riot. The Liberal Commiecrats screamed and howled about the evil of firehoses being used against that lawlessness, turning the use of firehoses into a symbol of racism and oppression of innocent Negro Americans fighting for their civil rights. In other words, H2O was deemed to be "racist". As a result of this nonsense, firehoses have never again been used to control Negro rioters in The United States.
I like to point out to people from La La Land that the Birmingham Police sprayed the Negro rioters with WATER not BULLETS! Since it's now racist to spray Negroes or any other group who misbehaves with water, other measures were devised to deal with crowds of people who decided to riot. Tear gas, pepper spray foggers, rubber bullets, riot clubs and tasers. Those things can actually kill people. The taser has become an implement of torture which is often misused against people accused of or suspected of criminal activity when they encounter or are in the custody of police. It's one of those items referred to as "less than lethal" but can actually kill people in some circumstances. Water cannons are used in other countries to disperse rioters and on unarmed merchant ships to dissuade pirates from hijacking a vessel. It's time to bring back firehoses to deal with riots. Being sprayed with water is not likely to kill anyone and it's doubtful that any rioter would be able to set fire to vehicles and buildings. Soap can be added to the stream of water to not only produce a slippery surface to keep the rioters off their feet but it can give many of them a much needed bath. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Water Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Well said, I am about ready to believe that they should take the guns and clubs away from the cops!

You should be a cop for a week then tell us what you think.

I have a better idea. He could go to a local state or federal prison,
asking the Warden to take one or three crooks home for the weekend.

Call me on Monday.

Doesn't he have enough already? Does he need MORE caddies?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*