Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to thanks for your beloved ?

Take the chance of the V'Day to show your love, appreciation, and
humor for your love, family, and friends:

“Clone” your lover to surprise your sweet heart!
“Clone” your boss to please your supervisor!
“Clone” your friend to amaze your pal!

You also can:

Sign up to win up to $500!
Place order to win up to $1000!