Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default OUR FEARLESS LEADER IS RIGHT AGAIN

BAN ALL MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS!
KEEP THOSE FILTHY GOAT SODOMIZERS ON THE GROUND.

ALL HAIL THE TRUMPSTER
MAKING THE WORLD SAFE AGAINST ISLAM

Posted to alt.home.repair

ban trump from government, to make america great again

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On 05/06/17 20:19, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
On 05/06/17 03:16, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
BAN ALL MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS!
KEEP THOSE FILTHY GOAT SODOMIZERS ON THE GROUND.

Evidence?

ALL HAIL THE TRUMPSTER
MAKING THE WORLD SAFE AGAINST ISLAM

Why?

Here is what thinking Americans think of Trump:

*London terrorist attacks: Trump again embarrasses himself and US with
his tweets*

"Civilisation is not going to be driven out of Britain by three, or 300,
killers.

"Meanwhile, and it pains me to write this, our President acted like a
clod, a heartless and dull-witted thug in sending out a series of
tweets." ...

"One is prompted to ask if he is off his rocker. But this is vintage
Trump - impulsive and cruel, without an ounce of class or human decency."

https://goo.gl/9EODUz

See in the link, how he turns every statement to mean its opposite.

Not a fit person to be President of the USA. Not the kind of person I
would adopt for replacement values, as the unthinking Colonel has. The
Colonel is throwing away his acknowledged fine intellect, because he
would rather not use it. Depression may be the cause. I wondered why I
found it impossible to assess cases for settlement. It is a side effect
of depression. A Sydney judge in an important class action got
depression in a car accident, and was unable to write his judgment.
Treatment for his depression enabled him again.

Doug.
--
If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise we do not
believe in it at all.