Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GFCI Wall Tap --- Part 2

Around the first of May I asked if there was any
such thing as a permanently mounted GFCI wall tap
effectively making that receptacle into perhaps
6 outlets. Unfortunately there isn't but someone
suggested I use one of those power strips.

Tuesday I bought one at Walmart and mounted it on
the side of my vanity. Works perfectly! Until
one of y'all gets on the ball and invents one
that screws into the original outlet this power
strip will fill that gap. For whoever suggested
this work around a hearty THANKS!!