Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default GFCI Wall Tap --- Part 2

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 1:57:15 PM UTC-5, Scott Carlon wrote:

If you watched This Old House Hour you'd know how to take out the single
box and put in a triple-gang box. It's so simple even those DIY Network
clowns could do it.

1. I watch 'This Old House' hour faithfully.

2. I don't do any electrical work except pay the electric bill.

3. Still would not have fulfilled my wants/needs.

4. Last year I did a complete bathroom remodel on the original
bathroom of this house. Three (3) GFCI receptacles were
installed. One for the new tub and one on either side of
large oval mirror over the medicine cabinet. I am happy
with those two. The power strip was for the second bathroom.