Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default IVANKA'S MEMORIAL DAY POPSICLES

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 5/30/2017 8:55 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:
On 5/30/2017 8:55 AM, Gerk Hall, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #2
grunted:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, Cornhole Edmund J. Burke,
Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1 crowed:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.

Tug-team wrestling at its very best, brought to you by AUK-TV.

--
^Ď^. Sn!pe, AUK DoW #2

PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, August 2015 (award now deprecated)
0%

My pet rock Sir Gordon Granite, Esq. just ain't.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On 31/05/17 01:55, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

Even if he needs to be commanded! A good American cares about his country.

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.politics.homosexuality

wrote:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.

Treason is what treason does.

How peachy.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€ť and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.politics.homosexuality

Siri Cruise wrote:
In article ,
(Sn!pe, DoW #2) wrote:

Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:
On 5/30/2017 8:55 AM, Gerk Hall, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #2
grunted:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, Cornhole Edmund J. Burke,
Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1 crowed:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.

Tug-team wrestling at its very best, brought to you by AUK-TV.

It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Come to Daddy and let's play dress-up and be heroes for one day!

It will be memorial...

- dolf

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€ť and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

-
http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

"Doug Laidlaw" wrote in message news
On 31/05/17 01:55, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

Even if he needs to be commanded! A good American cares about his country.

bull here are walked into the woods
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

her and her
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Greg is dead.

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
news
That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

https://twitter.com/pindendi
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , Rim's job
wrote:

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Siri Cruise wrote:
In article , Rim's job
wrote:

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

% wrote:

Siri Cruise wrote:
In article , Rim's job
wrote:

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

--
^Ď^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Sn!pe wrote:
% wrote:

Siri Cruise wrote:
In article , Rim's job
wrote:

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

% wrote:

[...]

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

--
^Ď^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 6/2/2017 2:46 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
In article , Rim's job
wrote:

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

https://twitter.com/pindendi

Maybe on Halloween...
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Sn!pe wrote:
% wrote:

[...]

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

i'm sorry but as we know , it happens
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

% wrote:

[...]

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

i'm sorry but as we know , it happens

Lean to one side and and let loose a one-cheek sneaky.
Kindly open a window, someone.

--
^Ď^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Sn!pe wrote:
% wrote:

[...]

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

i'm sorry but as we know , it happens

Lean to one side and and let loose a one-cheek sneaky.
Kindly open a window, someone.

i was having wet ones the other day ,
just thought i should give a heads up for those

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

% wrote:

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

i'm sorry but as we know , it happens

Lean to one side and and let loose a one-cheek sneaky.
Kindly open a window, someone.

i was having wet ones the other day ,
just thought i should give a heads up for those

Just don't follow through, oh no, oh dear me no.

--
^Ď^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Sn!pe wrote:
% wrote:

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

i'm sorry but as we know , it happens

Lean to one side and and let loose a one-cheek sneaky.
Kindly open a window, someone.

i was having wet ones the other day ,
just thought i should give a heads up for those

Just don't follow through, oh no, oh dear me no.

you should've seen me push the lawnmower legs tight
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 6/2/2017 4:25 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
Think of it as a dead rat I brought back to you.

https://twitter.com/pindendi

Maybe on Halloween...
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,soc.veterans,alt.religion.roman-catholic

-- Fran & the Fireman (Tantrum)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 3 June, 2017

Nous: #32
Time: 08:05 hrs
Date: 2017.7.24
Torah: #80 #5 #30 %81 = #34
Dao: Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness
Tetra: #43 - Encounters
I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting

Latin: Bonus {Redemptor God} Alt: Chabaoyah {Hide Within God} {
1. AIDS IN CONVERSIONS OF HEATHENS TO CHRISTIANITY
2. THEOLOGY & RELIGION
3. CHASTITY & MORALS
4. Sothis - The Opener of the Year with the rising of Sirius {the Dog-Star}
as the Star of Isis-Sothis on whose rising the Great Bear cycle was founded
}

Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief of multitude}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time?8.9

..jackNote@zen: 2, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 32 [Time: 0805 hrs, Super: #499 /
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small, Ego: #316 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue
of Holiness; I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet,
Meeting; Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

NICODEMUS ): "Like your self I am angry, [but]
may we in this place [and] come to an agreement?

May we [each] find communion in our common understanding?

The first bone I throw to the hungry wolves."

DOLF: "#"

NICODEMUS ): "Is my soul, when you eat it, and
digest it."

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:10.54

DOLF: "With respects to your anti-social sausage sizzle snares which are
served up every Sabbath Day and so spitefully, with hatred and derision as
especially so upon this 3 June 2017 by the Sale North Kindergarten:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...mdWQ3hMb1FaR2s

The sponsoring family butchers whom I warmly greeted with a cultural
empathy of theirs, by a left finger moustache and a raised right hand.

Responded with an uncouth nature and aggressively by a back hand slashing
motion of an uncaring gesture, as if to be taking away the very essence of
life from slaughtered prey.

And in my view, this regard of others for the American comedian Kathy
Griffin's bloody stunt just terrifies me as to what will happen as an
escalation to all the systematic campaign of hatred I get by the community
sponsorship from a neo-fascist Irish Catholic butcher.

What empathy of life can they possibly have?

Have I got that right or am I already driven by fear into a delusional and
irrational state of paranoia?

DOLF: "Do you tear heads off little live rabbits?

Is there any remaining atonement for you?"

ABC NEWS @ 1257 HOURS ON 31 MAY 2017: "'I went too far': Kathy Griffin
apologises for decapitated Trump head photo shoot.

Comedian Kathy Griffin says she went way too far when she appeared in a
brief video on Tuesday holding what looked like President Donald Trump's
bloody, severed head.

The Emmy and Grammy-winning comedian posted a video apologising for the
video image, saying it was "too disturbing" and wasn't funny.

"I sincerely apologise," she said.

"I went way too far. The image is too disturbing. I understand how it
offends people."

The first video, since removed from YouTube, showed a straight-faced
Griffin slowly lifting the bloody head.

She originally described the project with photographer Tyler Shields as an
"artsy fartsy statement" mocking the commander in chief.

She tweeted "I caption this 'there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood
coming out of his €¦ wherever," referencing an infamous exchange between
Donald Trump and former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly during Mr Trump's
campaign for the Republican nomination in 2015.

Griffin followed up with another tweet saying "OBVIOUSLY, I do not condone
ANY violence by my fans or others to anyone, ever! I'm merely mocking the
Mocker in Chief".

-
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...-shoot/8575304

If I can for a moment talk about common categories of experience and that
would be the day my older brother (a policeman of 14 years older and 11
years more service experience than me but at one stage had less seniority)
on the farm had built a cool room.

And he organised a slaughter of a head of beef which was strung up from the
beams within the cow shed.

And a local butcher was in attendance just doing the necessary steps so as
to prepare the carcass for human consumption.

And all the while he was doing this, I was conveying in graphic details my
police training visit to the mortuary which had occurred after a long
weekend--such that it had an abundance of bodies.

They were everywhere--and one in the freezer was there longer than you
would ever care to keep your beef for.

And I dramatised the sensory perceptions as best that I could, such as the
movement of the human specimen (ie. the bodily fluids) gave rise to a sense
perception of alcohol consumption.

Peering into the skull's brain cavity and seeing the membrain--so it when
on as best that I could convey, given that I did not have any concise
universe of discourse associated with the professional discipline.

But there was a point, when the butcher was moving his arm around in a
greater proximity to the still warm carcass as he removed its skin.

And he had to ask me to stop talking about my visit to mortuary because the
slaughter of this beast had a too compelling an anthropomorphic association
and he was driven to a compulsion of nausea.

So I saw one of the employees from this NEO-FASCIST IRISH CATHOLIC (AT
LEAST THEY HAVE AN EMPATHY FOR FREEMASONRY WHICH BELIEF I HAVE SUBSUMED AS
METHODOLOGY) BUTCHER AS SPONSORS OF COMMUNITY HATRED driving their
infatuated self-importance company logo van to the local liquor merchants.

And I thought to myself--I surely hope that he can hold his alcohol,
doesn't become irrational and unnecessarily violent towards me just because
of an infraction of his prerogative dignity of a neo-fascist as is my
experience of uncouth Australians whose greatest pleasure is the excitement
of violence in sport.

And given all the systematic campaign of *PIKE* (ie. rape is right) as
hysterical clandestine opposition, ought I then be concerned about their
capacity for murderous intent?

They wave a knife with consummate ease and a claim to virtue as a
disproportionate conscience of death which they share with Islamic /
Catholic extremism as terrorists.

As uncouth butchers it is my view that you have an unmerited and
disproportionate sense of self-important entitlement and that I ought to
forewarn you not to continue publicly promulgating your neo-fascist
idealism whether as Freemasonry or Roman Catholicism by marriage as to
being so smug as #MARGARET #COURT in your community sponsoring of a cause
célèbre as unbridled racial and psychosexual hatred.

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:22.38

Your ignorance is bliss.

There is no pride to be had in being defined a neo-fascist such as you:

ZEIG HEIL (ie. show me salvation)

Although it tickles your ear, don't confuse that German expression with the
Nazi victory salute.

There will be no opportunity for repentance for you as Heaven has closed
its doors of Grace, Mercy and Opportunity to your bile-some ilk as
egotistical indolence perpetuated against the self-identity as formula of
autonomy embodied by Jesus Christ.

I AM acquainted with the GODHEAD, it's manifest in the MIND OF CHRIST
within the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] and the essence of
rationality within man: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T].

It is my Intellectual Property but you could have worked all that out at
any time over the past 20 years.

I've now lost my appetite for beef (I will have to try the occasional
MacDonald's) for the next little while.

If I were living within China, I would be shown a reverent regard as true
as I am now eating chicken satay, but not from none of thee.

You will not ever see eternity.

I will place this lament conveyed by my current chapter and store it within
Google archives for all to see.

For the way your children will be in this world, is to grow up differently.

See it as travesty of your humanity and then depart henceforth from thee
for the inhospitality.

Be sorrowful today, whilst it is still the day and you yet may."

NICODEMUS ): "It will make you dream."

DOLF: "And since I have no time to even talk to you, that is the only
reason for your behaving so haughtily by masquerading as piety."

NICODEMUS ): "Tell me dolf poster, about your
piety."

DOLF: "It's a real and truthful story and abstracted only to protect the
innocent.

The troubled conscience of those destined to be consumed by the fires 🔥 of
hell which will never subside and now rages within the minds of people
everywhere...

Oh yeah baby what a wick."

SG1 ) wrote: "Come back the n[ews]g[roup] is full of IH.

We need something that is readable."

GORDON is my rock,
I so love dildo granite.
People now circle the block,
Just to look at Janet {God is merciful}.

GORDON (noun)
- from the marshes
- s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

Nearly as good a dog and pony show being the staged Irish news story ('the
barren NUN & the Policeman') of this morning about the nun (in a frock
wearing sports shoes) kicking a soccer ball with a policeman.

Today I asked a council worker when the neo-fascist "St Patrick's" statue
will be removed from the park?

Especially so since the Irish continue (as is evidenced by the Catholic
Wellington Shire Council) to oppress our Indigenous Dutch Australian as
harmonious culture of 400 years history upon this land, its fauna and
flora.

The workman left the autumn leaves of sorrowed nature and departed.

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny Ending" (BeezelBoss)

- https://youtu.be/a9GT9YgDfKU

-- STRAWBERRIES --

Caligula's army marches,
All across the land.
The triumphant arches.
With baskets in hand.

Like a little smurf,
They're hard to find.
From mount to surf.
It's such a grind.

Knowledge is power.
Time is money.
It's off to Trump tower.
Try not to be funny.

NICODEMUS ): "alt.jew"

DOLF: "An anti-Semite who thinks he is blessed of God.

I know that they are intolerably stubborn, haughty, proud, at times
indifferent and ungrateful, but at least I hate them:

spiteful children."

NICODEMUS ): "I have no idea what your talking
about!!!! ;-)"

DOLF: "I don't look at female performers either as it's unorthodox (ie.
that's a pun)."

NICODEMUS ): "In this absraction what happens to
the guilty?

What happens to you when you die?"

DOLF: "They are already feeling warm in having defecated within them
selves--but it is not comforting!

And upon death, then cast to the darkest realms of nothingness...

Such cold pain is endless.

It waits for you.

It's calling even now..."

NICODEMUS ): "I prefer to stay in the Light...

I am assured [that] The Path is a Journey, filled with Lighte[ne]d stepping
stones, each Lighting The Way."

GOOGLE CELEBRATES NOAHIC COVENANT

I think that you are stretching GOOGLE's babel totem tokenism of
universality by imposing your pagan definition as applied to Noahic
covenant and which is not there.

The rainbow is a symbolism which GOOGLE are now grasping at, as some sort
of a visual encapsulation of a cosmic principle:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...Et6YnpIOFEtaFk

But the #364 days of the Noah narrative that's described elsewhere within
the Book of Jubilees is most certainly an egalitarian principle of a claim
to a Natural / Common law based Intellectual Property.

And GOOGLE are not entitled to it and so ought to cease making any
encroachment upon it--AS BLATANT DISHONESTY.

And APPLE Corporation have only a 45% possibility (and dwindling by the
hour) that I will even answer their promised phone call.

I'd let Microsoft, Samsung and Huawei utilise my Intellectual Property
before either of those other two companies who in my view have a political
culture of disrespect.

DOLF: "You are promiscuous (ie. it's impetus of being is my theoretical
mathematical noumenon of KANTIAN metaphysics published in 1791 CE), an
opportunist, self deceived and not within light at all.

Your egotistical statements (which are an endless dynamic of convolution)
are only a relativity which is grounded within the need to preserve the
integrity of self-identity as the formula of autonomy within the continuum
that is time itself.

Have you no shame.

YOUTUBE: 'The Script - Hall of Fame: will.i.am'

- https://youtu.be/mk48xRzuNvA

What does this '#' symbol mean to you and how might it resolve the
polarities of your two statements which some would say are wrestling in
different directions?"

% ): "And then ... up your bum."

DOLF: "Euphoria."

Initial Post: 2 June, 2017

Rim's job wrote:
On 6/2/2017 4:25 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
Think of it as a dead rat I brought back to you.

https://twitter.com/pindendi

Maybe on Halloween...

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 5/30/2017 11:19 AM, Sn!pe, DoW #2 wrote:
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:
On 5/30/2017 8:55 AM, Gerk Hall, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #2
grunted:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, Cornhole Edmund J. Burke,
Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1 crowed:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.

Tug-team wrestling at its very best, brought to you by AUK-TV.

You momma gimme good head.
LOL
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

" %" wrote in message ...

Sn!pe wrote:
% wrote:

[...]

On 5/30/2017 12:47 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.

Well at least she isn't "faced" with looking like this:

Nobody else wants to play with this?

her neck is too long oh wait that's what's his name's ol lady

Nellie the elephant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eti21PVHXrg

i tried i really tried , i lasted 14 seconds

Aww, then you missed the bit about trump, trump, trump.
Ne'er mind, not everyone can take that stuff.

i'm sorry but as we know , it happens

It's not my fault.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:

Crapstain

On 5/30/2017 11:19 AM, Sn!pe, DoW #2 wrote:
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:
On 5/30/2017 8:55 AM, Gerk Hall, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #2
grunted:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, Cornhole Edmund J. Burke,
Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1 crowed:

That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.

How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.

OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.

Tug-team wrestling at its very best, brought to you by AUK-TV.

You momma gimme good head.
LOL

Ludicrous Old Loon

--
^Ď^. Sn!pe, AUK DoW #2

PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, August 2015 (award now deprecated)
0%

My pet rock Sir Gordon Granite, Esq. just ain't.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

take that snuff
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Siri Cruise wrote:

[...]

Dave's not here.

Is the room ready for Ralph?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2irPr0GKc

--
^Ď^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Wrong again.
LOL

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:

Wrong again.
LOL

Feh. Next thing you'll be trying to tell me
that you're really Wogger the Fr0gger.

Ludicrous Old Loon.

--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.