Keith

Default Home Depot Offers Memorial Day Discount

http://www.dod.mil/news/May2005/20050525_1331.html

10% off for us Vets

Keith

Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 28 May 2005 21:34:02 -0700, "Keith" wrote:

http://www.dod.mil/news/May2005/20050525_1331.html

10% off for us Vets

Keith

Good for them. And thanks to all the Vets who've helped preserve our
freedoms!

CW

Grab the DD-214 and go tool shopping.

"Keith" wrote in message
news:1117341174.256d487e403e28e39c77f8b0907a90e3@t eranews...
http://www.dod.mil/news/May2005/20050525_1331.html

10% off for us Vets

Keith

ATP*

"Keith" wrote in message
news:1117341174.256d487e403e28e39c77f8b0907a90e3@t eranews...
http://www.dod.mil/news/May2005/20050525_1331.html

10% off for us Vets

Keith

I though they only gave discounts and donations to gay and lesbian groups?
Or was that Target?

Strange "joke", if that's what it is. I am not, nor have I ever been,
connected or affiliated with either the military or the alternative
sexuality movement. I still find your "question" in very bad taste.

ATP*

wrote in message
oups.com...
Strange "joke", if that's what it is. I am not, nor have I ever been,
connected or affiliated with either the military or the alternative
sexuality movement. I still find your "question" in very bad taste.

Did I imply you were? I was referring to the email/Usenet urban legend,
variously applied to Target, Home Depot, and other major chains, claiming
that they do not support veterans, only "gay and lesbian causes" or the arts
(same thing, I guess)
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/target.asp

michael moorman

FYI

Lowes is giving 10% discount to active duty, reserve, retired (that would be
me) this weekend. At least that is true in the Raliegh/Cary NC store.

mpm

In article , "ATP*" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Strange "joke", if that's what it is. I am not, nor have I ever been,
connected or affiliated with either the military or the alternative
sexuality movement. I still find your "question" in very bad taste.

Did I imply you were? I was referring to the email/Usenet urban legend,
variously applied to Target, Home Depot, and other major chains, claiming
that they do not support veterans, only "gay and lesbian causes" or the arts
(same thing, I guess)
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/target.asp

Odinn

michael moorman wrote:
FYI

Lowes is giving 10% discount to active duty, reserve, retired (that would be
me) this weekend. At least that is true in the Raliegh/Cary NC store.

Doesn't help me, I was medically discharged (20% disabled), but not retired.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net