Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Repurposed Tooling

Someone came up with a brilliant way to adapt the tooling for a cordless drill to produce a cute little air compressor. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.buyairdragon.com

[8~{} Uncle Compressed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30/05/2017 06:54, Uncle Monster wrote:
Someone came up with a brilliant way to adapt the tooling for a cordless drill to produce a cute little air compressor. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.buyairdragon.com

[8~{} Uncle Compressed Monster

Sadly, UCM, your link redirected to here ....

http://www.internationaledge.com/?ui...8BDDC01DF147F0

Tried in three separate browsers! :-(

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 8:18:21 AM UTC-5, David B. wrote:
On 30/05/2017 06:54, Uncle Monster wrote:
Someone came up with a brilliant way to adapt the tooling for a cordless drill to produce a cute little air compressor. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.buyairdragon.com

[8~{} Uncle Compressed Monster

Sadly, UCM, your link redirected to here ....

http://www.internationaledge.com/?ui...8BDDC01DF147F0

Tried in three separate browsers! :-(
--

Search for Air Dragon portable air compressor. It could be that the site is looking for queries from U.S. IP addresses. You can try it with a U.S. proxy to see if you can access the site. Browsec is a good free proxy. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://browsec.com/en/

[8~{} Uncle Proxy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2017 1:54 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Someone came up with a brilliant way to adapt the tooling for a cordless drill to produce a cute little air compressor. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.buyairdragon.com

[8~{} Uncle Compressed Monster

Looks interesting but reviews on Amazon were generally poor.

I've got a couple of those cheap ones that plug into cigarette lighter
and they work fine but are slow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:55:05 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 5/30/2017 1:54 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Someone came up with a brilliant way to adapt the tooling for a cordless drill to produce a cute little air compressor. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.buyairdragon.com

[8~{} Uncle Compressed Monster

Looks interesting but reviews on Amazon were generally poor.

I've got a couple of those cheap ones that plug into cigarette lighter
and they work fine but are slow.

Notice that I wrote "cute little air compressor". On their site it has a disclaimer that the Air Dragon is not meant for commercial tires. I assume that they meant tractor trailer tires. I used to carry a 20LB CO2 cylinder of the type you see on soft drink dispensing equipment in my service van that I used to blow the dirt out of condensing units but I also had an air chuck I could put on the hose so I could inflate tires. No pun but it blew away any of those plug in the cigarette lighter air compressors. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Compressed Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2017 7:38 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I've got one of those cheap 3 gal. HF compressors. Works OK for bigger
jobs but you need to check pressure independently.