Jesse Hill

Default FS: 16" & 14.5" South Bend Tooling (2&3/8-6tpi)

Have quite a bit of tooling for the 16" or some 14&1/2" South Bend lathes
with threaded spindle nose 2&3/8-6tpi, might be good for someone who just
got a SBL with this spindle nose and didn't get much in the way of tooling
/ accessories. I'm hoping to sell this as one lot, but will consider offers
for partial lot or individual pieces, so email me with your questions,
requests for pics, offers. Condition, except as noted, is fair to good.

What I have to offer:

Steady Rest - Standard Model - New condition
Lever collet closer setup - needs some cleanup, but in good condition
Taper Attachment - complete except no crossfeed screw.
Dog Driver Plate - 2&3/8-6 inside x 8" OD, has a few extra d&t holes
Duplicate of 2&3/8-6 spindle nose made from S-7 tool steel (not hardened).
Very handy for checking fit of accessories, and also could be a useful
fixturing device if flats were milled on the rear to hold in vise, etc.
Spare backplate blank - threaded 2&3/8-6, but not drilled for chuck mounting
yet - OD is 7&3/4"
A second spare backplate blank - threaded 2&3/8-6 not yet drilled for
chuck - OD ~4"
Wrench for tailstock nut - original SBL
If interested, please email for pics or more info. I'm located in North
Central Texas, will deliver free up to 100 miles, or could meet on I-40
anywhere between Oklahoma City, OK and Greensboro, NC, as I will be
traveling there at the end of the month. Or will crate and drop off at
Dallas area truck freight company of your choice for free. Buyer would be
responsible for any other shipping and insurance (if any).

Price for the lot: $600. If interested please Email questions to: