Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, The Harp Twins

OMG! They are so cute! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/17 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
OMG! They are so cute! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Smoke on the Water just ain't the same on a harp.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:25:36 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 5/20/17 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
OMG! They are so cute! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Smoke on the Water just ain't the same on a harp.

I owned the Deep Purple vinyl album but I never got it back from the gal I loaned it to way back in 1973. The song is still bouncing around in my head.. Images of the gal's naked body are in there too. Good grief, all that happened back in the last century. At least most of my memories are more or less intact.
ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Purple Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:25:36 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 5/20/17 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
OMG! They are so cute! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Smoke on the Water just ain't the same on a harp.

I owned the Deep Purple vinyl album but I never got it back from the gal I loaned it to way back in 1973. The song is still bouncing around in my head. Images of the gal's naked body are in there too. Good grief, all that happened back in the last century. At least most of my memories are more or less intact.
ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Purple Monster

Never mind the album...just post the picture of the naked girl so we can share
your "memories" as well.
=====
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 May 2017 07:25:29 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 5/20/17 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
OMG! They are so cute! ?(•?•)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Smoke on the Water just ain't the same on a harp.

I wore that LP out.

Maybe the twins could do IRON BUTTERFLY - IN A GADDA DA VIDA - 1968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

Let the neighbor's listen while the speakers shake the curtains off
the wall :-))

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 3:54:30 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
[...]

That naked girl is in her 60's now. If I could track her down after all these years and ask her for some naked selfies, would you be interested then?ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2017 7:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Possibly, if she is in good shape. If, however, she is 50# overweight
and got a knee injury from a hanging boob, then no, I'll pass.

I remember as a kid thinking my parents were really old because they
were in their 40s. Now I can look at a 40 year old woman and think she
is really HOT.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/20/17 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
OMG! They are so cute! ?(€¢?€¢)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Smoke on the Water just ain't the same on a harp.

I wore that LP out.

Maybe the twins could do IRON BUTTERFLY - IN A GADDA DA VIDA - 1968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

Let the neighbor's listen while the speakers shake the curtains off
the wall :-))

That damn hippie was so drunk when the recording was made he was actually supposed to be singing,"In The Garden Of Eden". It sounded so cool, they decided to keep it the way it turned out. Speaking of 1968, check out this old live TV recording.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-aAYl259k

[8~{} Uncle Hippie Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 May 2017 20:11:20 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Possibly, if she is in good shape. If, however, she is 50# overweight
and got a knee injury from a hanging boob, then no, I'll pass.

I remember as a kid thinking my parents were really old because they
were in their 40s. Now I can look at a 40 year old woman and think she
is really HOT.

"Restless"

I can’t get the music up as loud as I want
I can’t play a big enough honky tonk
Can’t find a whiskey glass that’s quite tall enough
or that extra gear in my old truck
I’m restless baby

If I had the perfect woman I’d want twins
can’t get enough ink under my skin
I’ll burn the carton when my smokes are all through
can’t kick enough ass in these old boots

Cause I’m restless
I’m sleepless
on this quest I must go
out here searchin’
for somethin’
what it is I don’t know
might have to find it under my headstone
yes I’m restless
and I won’t rest till the restless is gone

Can’t ride enough miles in that old bus
ain’t a man in charge that I ain’t cussed
I broke the law until it’s plum busted up
how high is Heaven? I hope it’s high enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFrCAbBKIg

(can't kick enough ass in these old boots)

BYE BYE to the anti gun twins... Steve W.[_4_] Metalworking 52 September 20th 13 08:01 AM
HOW IT'S MADE - HARP J T Woodworking 23 March 29th 07 03:37 PM
Multiple Spindle Guitar Head Photos (WAS: HOW IT'S MADE - HARP) Joe AutoDrill Woodworking 0 March 26th 07 02:05 PM
Twins? LM Woodworking 1 November 4th 05 07:09 AM
Twins to a King RJ Home Ownership 4 March 13th 05 11:44 PM