Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default HOW IT'S MADE - HARP

Watched this earlier in the evening. Celtic type harp apparently,
about 4-5 foot tall, I think, wasn't paying much attention to the size,
was engrossed in watching the buy make it. He's a lot better than
either Norm OR Roy, he only took a few minutes to make it, not a half
an hour. LOL

I knew the basics of marking a harp, but all the plywood used in it
really surprised me. Not that I mind, plywood has long fascinaed me,
just seing it used like that in making such a really nice harp was a
surprise. By the way, for all you guys that put som much time in
picking out the perfect finish, the finish kinda surprised me too.
Varnish. That's it, nothing exotic at all. They didn't say what brand
or anything, but I would imagine it's a quality brand. But apparently
that's all that was used - and lovely looking it was too. So looks like
some of you guys need to lighten up on your finish wes.

Very intersting show. I'd highly recommend watching if you have
the opportunity. A week ago they show how wooden recorders are made.
Not kiddy toys, but big buck high quality ones. Neat.

JOAT
Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with
no heavy lifting.

How It's Made J T Woodworking 30 February 17th 07 01:28 AM
OT but made me smile Staffbull UK diy 30 September 25th 06 03:02 PM
who made it? RB Electronics Repair 4 May 16th 05 12:43 AM
Oh what a difference it made... DAC Woodworking 20 February 25th 05 02:50 PM
Who made this IC? www.ChantCd.com Electronics 2 July 22nd 04 12:26 PM