Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, The Harp Twins

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:25:36 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 5/20/17 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
OMG! They are so cute! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7TDOtfxts

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Smoke on the Water just ain't the same on a harp.

I owned the Deep Purple vinyl album but I never got it back from the gal I loaned it to way back in 1973. The song is still bouncing around in my head.. Images of the gal's naked body are in there too. Good grief, all that happened back in the last century. At least most of my memories are more or less intact.

[8~{} Uncle Purple Monster