Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Multiple Spindle Guitar Head Photos (WAS: HOW IT'S MADE - HARP)

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message news:...
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
I was REALLY looking forward to the harp episode because I recently
quoted a
product to a harp maker... All those holes they drill for the pins and
tightening dohickys (?!?) are done automatically or by hand depending
on the
shop.

Tapered pegs, with square posts so a wrench can grab them. I've seen
six-spindle turrets specifically for drilling guitar headstocks.

I'll send photos of just such a multiple spindle drilling head I made
about 2 years ago if anyone wants to see one close up... Sorta...

Shoot me an e-mail or I'll post it up somewhere for all to view.

Actually, made a PDF and put it up on yousendit... Will be there for a
few days. Seven from today according to them...

http://download.yousendit.com/F215121071082BBB

If it's not accessible, e-mail me directly for the PDF or JPEGs...

And NOW they tell me the link is different. My bet is BOTH will work...

http://www.yousendit.com/download/M3...R3MzMWswTVE9PQ

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

HOW IT'S MADE - HARP J T Woodworking 23 March 29th 07 03:37 PM
Photo in Dropbox of Custom Multiple Spindle Head for CNC CAT40 Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 2 January 19th 06 01:39 PM
Need info and size on Bridgeport M-head, J-head spindle and quill Quill Eddie Metalworking 1 June 26th 05 11:50 PM
Shop Made Mini-Chuck Photos Ken Vaughn Woodturning 6 March 1st 05 06:29 PM
Photos of shop made Jet mini lathe spindle adapters Ken Vaughn Woodturning 0 September 6th 04 07:38 PM