Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer problem solved

A few days ago I was commenting that one of the "new" computers I just
built was continuously crashing and having problems . Sent the motherboard
back to the vendor , who tested it and found it was bad . New board on the
way . I used the same board in another comp , and it runs great , stable and
doing well . I'll be glad to get everything organized and settled again .
New RAM is on it's way from HK so I can max out both comps . I like the
vendor , he/they messaged me asking questions about the motherboard and
processor . They wanted to be sure their RAM is compatible with my equipment
before they shipped it . I like that , and it's probably at least part of
the reason they have a 100% satisfaction rating . Vendor is computex_tech on
ebay .
--
Snag